Phil Brown given the boot

Sonatine

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Barrack Road

I think the word tosser is used too often to describe people, but in its' purest form I can't think of a bigger one in football than Phil Brown. The happiest ending would be him getting the Sunderland job and getting sacked from them too.

Edited by Barrack Road

Guest Barrack Road

:yes ahahahaha he who laughs last laughs longest. I like that caption in nufc.com "this is the worst trip I've ever been on".

Gives him more time to talk down potential jumpers from the bridge I suppose. Not that the Police or the Humber Bridge Authority or Social Services knew anything about it anyway.

yes, im suicidal, ive lost everything, i cant go on ! im going to jump off this bridge !!

what i could really do with right now, what would really cheer me up is an orange makum prat in a pink jumper.

Gives him more time to talk down potential jumpers from the bridge I suppose. Not that the Police or the Humber Bridge Authority or Social Services knew anything about it anyway.

yes, im suicidal, ive lost everything, i cant go on ! im going to jump off this bridge !!

what i could really do with right now, what would really cheer me up is an orange makum prat in a pink jumper.

:yes

As soon as I heard the news, I thught of you guys, and how much you'd all laugh. I quite liked him to begin with, but he had gotten increasingly daft with his open air team talks and his tan. He became a real life David Brent in many ways. Couldn't find any odds for favourites to replace the orange dildo online, so perhaps someone is already lined up.

As soon as I heard the news, I thught of you guys, and how much you'd all laugh. I quite liked him to begin with, but he had gotten increasingly daft with his open air team talks and his tan. He became a real life David Brent in many ways. Couldn't find any odds for favourites to replace the orange dildo online, so perhaps someone is already lined up.

:yes That's really tickled me.

As a previous post suggested, I half expect him to be one of our coaches for a while. Someone even posted that Keegan was mentioned as a replacement on Talksport or somewhere!!! Can't see that, unless he really wants to stick two fingers up at Mike Ashley.

For me, I expect Southgate for the rest of the season, and then perhaps someone like Paul Ince or the bloke who briefly managed Reading this season (Rodgers?) if they get relegated.

I think they'll probably go for an experienced hand in an attempt to keep them in the Premiership. Venables perhaps...

Curbishley would be the best choice on paper I reckon but I doubt he'd want to live & work in Hull. Maybe one of the managerial desperados - Hoddle, George Graham, O'Leary ?

Danny Mills was on radio here and said he's mates with Hulls owner, who had nearly lined everything up by last Friday. Southgate is another of Mills buddies and ruled himself out. I think Curbs has said no too. From the remainder and going off what the bookies say, Gary Megson seems favourite.

Disappointed that he won't actually be relegated along with Hull.

This move didn't work for Ashley last season, wonder if it will for Hull now?

Without looking at their fixtures (and those of the teams around them) I can't see them escaping relegation.

Made an approach for Avram Grant.

I'm unsure about Grant-managed a team of superstars to a champs league final, and is working under incredibly challenging circumstances at Pompey.

On the flip side, shirley Chelsea were expected to get to the final. Also, it's hard to judge Pompey at all this season.

Grant may work out for them. I'd be disappointed if Mark Hughes took over, as I do think he is too good for them. He was the best manager we had in ages (Sam included believe it or not!). Your friend Iain Dowie has laso been mentioned a lot, which would also be funny. For comedy value I hope Stan Ternant gets the call as he is a complete mentalist and watching any former Burnley manager go down is amusing.

Made an approach for Avram Grant.

I'm unsure about Grant-managed a team of superstars to a champs league final, and is working under incredibly challenging circumstances at Pompey.

On the flip side, shirley Chelsea were expected to get to the final. Also, it's hard to judge Pompey at all this season.

I'd have Grant as our manager over Hughton.