Doncaster 0-1 NUFC (Full Time)

Barney

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve Harper, Ryan Taylor, Fabricio Coloccini, Tamas Kadar, Danny Simpson, Wayne Routledge, Nicky Butt ©, Danny Guthrie, Jonas Gutierrez, Kevin Nolan, Andy Carroll

Subs: Tim Krul, Jose Enrique, Joey Barton, Leon Best, Fabrice Pancrate, Nile Ranger, Ben Tozer

ANDY STARTS !!!!!!!!!1!1eleven!!

Good to see he's starting tbh, he's currently just hit form and his scrap with Taylor is less significant than taking home three points.

I really can't believe what am reading on this forum lately. All i seem to see is a lot of hypocrites. Barton got so much grief when his 'rocky' moments happened, some calling for NUFC to get rid of him. The boo's, the talk on forums etc

And now its Carroll's turn by twating Saylor and breaking his jaw? You's should all be behind Saylor and be giving Carroll shit, not backing him. It seems we're the laughing stock of the nation. Riera expresses his opinion on Liverpool and is transfer listed immediately. Carrol smacks Saylor and keeps him out for the rest of the season, and people are glad he starts? Some need to sort themselves out. I honestly hope someone crunches Carroll tonight and ends his career, because personally I dont want him at the club.

And for those who think they'd rather have Carroll over Saylor? I think some have been blinded by top spot and success and forgotten that we're in the fizzy pop league.

Good to see he's starting tbh, he's currently just hit form and his scrap with Taylor is less significant than taking home three points.

I really can't believe what am reading on this forum lately. All i seem to see is a lot of hypocrites. Barton got so much grief when his 'rocky' moments happened, some calling for NUFC to get rid of him. The boo's, the talk on forums etc

And now its Carroll's turn by twating Saylor and breaking his jaw? You's should all be behind Saylor and be giving Carroll shit, not backing him. It seems we're the laughing stock of the nation. Riera expresses his opinion on Liverpool and is transfer listed immediately. Carrol smacks Saylor and keeps him out for the rest of the season, and people are glad he starts? Some need to sort themselves out. I honestly hope someone crunches Carroll tonight and ends his career, because personally I dont want him at the club.

And for those who think they'd rather have Carroll over Saylor? I think some have been blinded by top spot and success and forgotten that we're in the fizzy pop league.

That bit is a bit harsh I think, but I agree with the rest. Big managers can handle difficult players, but breaking a teammate's jaw is a step too far. I don't care whether he's called Carroll or Barton or whether it's a Geordie or a Scouser. Sell the cunt, end of the story.

That bit is a bit harsh I think, but I agree with the rest. Big managers can handle difficult players, but breaking a teammate's jaw is a step too far. I don't care whether he's called Carroll or Barton or whether it's a Geordie or a Scouser. Sell the cunt, end of the story.

Thanks, i'm glad someone feels the same

Well that makes you as bad as Carroll then, and while we're at it, wheres the other self righteous brother tonight? :icon_lol:

And if your such an expert on this, what was Carroll doing at the training ground on Sunday, less than 12 hours after playing in Bristol?....something doesnt add up about this, and I think that is why Carroll is playing tonight.

rightly or wrongly, football is a different world to the one the rest of us inhabit....or hadnt you noticed?....

Barton is a different matter considering he's always been a consisent offender, I don't think this is as serious as stubbing out a cigarette in a fellow players eye or perhaps ganging up on some poor fucker in a shabby McDonald's either, I also think you've got the wrong impression on my previous post, I'm not here to support some high-school facade (Taylor vs Carroll), for me it's about what happens on the pitch tonight and I hope Carroll does score and we take three points, regardless what has went on, that can be dealt within the next six days till our next game. On the example of Riera, you can hardly compare Chris Hughton's discipline to Benitez, considering we all know he's got the hearts for certain players in our squad (why do you thing Butt is starting for? :icon_lol:).

Edited by Acid

I think you're both fuckwits regarding this issue fwiw

I reckon Paddocklads got it, something doesn't quite seem right about this whole situation

Well that makes you as bad as Carroll then, and while we're at it, wheres the other self righteous brother tonight? :icon_lol:

And if your such an expert on this, what was Carroll doing at the training ground on Sunday, less than 12 hours after playing in Bristol?....something doesnt add up about this, and I think that is why Carroll is playing tonight.

rightly or wrongly, football is a different world to the one the rest of us inhabit....or hadnt you noticed?....

right and wrong still applys though mate, and if he has, he should be shown the door.

So how is this different to when Bowyer twatted Dyer on the pitch? Did we all hate him and want him out of the club? I don't recall such hatred. Carroll is just a kid remember. Stories like this make Newcastle the soap opera it is. Who cares, lets just win this shite arse league and get back to where we should be.

right and wrong still applys though mate, and if he has, he should be shown the door.

ok what exactly happened on Sunday, seeing as you're setting yourself up as judge,jury and executioner?

Theres been a ruck, Taylors got his jaw broke. They are the facts as reported by the press. Beyond that we know nowt. How can you be so sure Carroll should be suspended/sacked/executed with a high velocity rifle? What are you charging Carroll with? What is he pleading? what is he saying in his own defence that may or may not clear himself?