Haris Vuckic

loonyTOON

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who can honestly say how Sammy will turn out? He looks like a good prospect. Aye he isn't the next Messi but he's a loveable guy with a great deal of potential to have a very successful footballing career.

Hopefully it'll be with us!

When Shola's manager, he'll be an automatic start an all. ;)

Do you have a carer who can type for you?

Please explain the error in my post.

Because MkI would be LuaLua?

It really isn't that hard.

How many lualuas have we had?

Whenever Shane has been called into action he has looked dangerous and delivered. Granted as yet he hasnt been given a lot of match time but they obviously have no hesitation in his ability.

If Ben Arfa had done this season what Shane did against Stoke we would never here the end of it. If he had scored....

He also played well in the 5-0 win over West Ham and the 4-3 cup win over Chelsea.

As we now have two very good forwards I think the scrutiny of the service from the wings will be intense. Marveaux, Sameobi and RTaylor are all injured so Shane could well get a few run outs as the season draws to a close.

I have to say I couldn't give a flying fuck about sparrow legs from Derry. Perhaps if he plays for us a bit more consistently I could grow fonder....but at the moment there isn't a lot to go on

If Ben Arfa had done this season what Shane did against Stoke we would never here the end of it. If he had scored....

Hmmm....

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCYQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D23SxcIuNZC0&ei=0Ns0T5fYDuaaiQei_-yHAg&usg=AFQjCNGzxTaoxF0MIGhlNGmpe-pgsoX6zA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HBxRR5UPic

Guest CabayeAye

CabayeAye, is there another Newcastle forum you'd rather post on? Instead of stinking this one up with your "edgy" patter.

Please stop following me around the forums trying to get a rise out of me. You've done it a few times now and to be honest, I find your behaviour unacceptable.

CabayeAye, is there another Newcastle forum you'd rather post on? Instead of stinking this one up with your "edgy" patter.

Please stop following me around the forums trying to get a rise out of me. You've done it a few times now and to be honest, I find your behaviour unacceptable.

How do you follow someone round a forum? When you post, it takes the thread to the top of the page to grab everyone's attention. Think the process could be working the other way round tbh.

Your patter about Africa was disgraceful, you've apologised so you know it was wrong and therefore know that people will have noticed it. Its not that people didnt read it, just no one thought it worth giving any attention. There's some class lads on here but if you act the cock, they will let you know. Dont take it personally and dont be conceited enough to think someone is wanting a rise out of you.

How do you follow someone round a forum? When you post, it takes the thread to the top of the page to grab everyone's attention. Think the process could be working the other way round tbh.

Your patter about Africa was disgraceful, you've apologised so you know it was wrong and therefore know that people will have noticed it. Its not that people didnt read it, just no one thought it worth giving any attention. There's some class lads on here but if you act the cock, they will let you know. Dont take it personally and dont be conceited enough to think someone is wanting a rise out of you.

well, thank you Chez :razz:

Guest CabayeAye

So you're saying I shouldn't have apologised?

And that Africa stuff was a joke man. A misjudged joke, therefore I apologised.

And talking about acting the cock, plenty of the posters on here are weapons grade cocks, so I should fit right in.

I actually try to avoid your posts cos you're patter's lifting, so I'm not sure where you get the impression I'm following you round. Anyway, tone down the attention seeking and we'll reconvene next week to discuss how you've done.