Haris Vuckic

loonyTOON

You know...some mite say FMA is actually doing the right thing for the club.

Ben Arfa on a permanent contract.

Taylor and Carroll on new 5 year deals.

Vuckic on new long term deal fending off interest from top class european clubs.

I hate FMA as much as the next man but it has to be said...at the moment he is doing exactly what he should be for our club.

There is still time for the doom mongers to be proven right but i just dont see us selling our best players (Carroll + Barton) and taking a step back.....i genuinly think we are making good strides forward.

The five and half year deal thing is a double edged sword. On the plus side it reduces the chances of players running down their contracts and being sold for below their ‘real’ value. On the down side if they get seriously injured or just have a permanent loss of form you’re stuck with them.

Ben Arfa only signed for four and half years, which suggests he’s not as committed to NUFC as the other players who have signed contracts recently.

Vukic has it all to prove.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CabayeAye

because I think he has a lot of potential. Do you think we should keep him too ?

i think he will be an excellent player, but he needs game time and he isn't going to get that with us at the minute. A loan in Div 2 is the right thing to do for now.

because I think he has a lot of potential. Do you think we should keep him too ?

i think he will be an excellent player, but he needs game time and he isn't going to get that with us at the minute. A loan in Div 2 is the right thing to do for now.

I agree. I thought Sammy Ameobi had potential but Vuckic looks even better

Edit.

Actually, I hope we have an agreement to take him back if we need him, if you are good it doesn't matter how old you are and its up to the player to force his way into the team, already cabaye and Tiote have been missing.

Edited by LeazesMag

Guest CabayeAye

He's made more of a contribution than Shane Ferguson. :lol:

Sammy shows great ball control and has a lot of trickery in his toolbox too. If he learns how to make runs and read the game and develops a good cross, he could be a great winger/forward.

Fergie shows potential too, but I still think he needs to pack some protein shakes away first. Or do what Messi did and take shit loads of illegal steroids. oh, and Fergie comes across asd a bit of a blend too.

Never seen anything to get excited about in Sameobi.

and Ferguson?

Dont you know that there's a 20 second YouTube clip of that one thing he did that led to nothing?