Steven Gerrard doing a John Terry?, But worse?.

henda11

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they will when every match they play this season they're greeted with abuse

Every match? I doubt the abuse will last beyond Xmas, and they certainly won't get the same amount of abuse during their home games. Also, these players, they're not exactly strangers to abuse from opposition fans, are they? :D

they will when every match they play this season they're greeted with abuse

Every match? I doubt the abuse will last beyond Xmas, and they certainly won't get the same amount of abuse during their home games. Also, these players, they're not exactly strangers to abuse from opposition fans, are they? :D

Exactly. Plus they probably have the memories of a goldfish.....

Whaddya mean, the memory of a ………

erm……….…memory of ………… an erm,

Oooooooooh,what's he called again, that bloke of that Thingy.

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Whaddya mean, the memory of a ………

erm……….…memory of ………… an erm,

Oooooooooh,what's he called again, that bloke of that Thingy.

:D I think I know what you mean. Wait, no, it's gone....

This could be something or nothing, so make of it what you will. Just go sent it via text:

"Court upheld a further 2 week gagging order on Steven Gerrard's private life. Turns out he got his wife's sister pregnant (NOT a 16 year old). Will hit the papers in 14 days, the judge upheld the gagging order to protect the FA while they decide on Capello and the future of English football. John Terry and the England players all know about it, and Terry had an argument with Capello because Gerrard got to keep the captains armband. The tension in the camp was down to JT, and half the team saying Gerrard was a disgrace whilst the other half backed him. The press conference was related to the tensions and JT wanted Gerrard exposed - they hate each other"

Now I'm no lawyer (funnily enough) but....................whatever the truth or otherwise of allegations about Gerrard or anyone else a judge wouldn't agree to a gagging order to protect the FA when it wasn't the FA in the dock. That just doesn't ring true, so if that bit is made up...............................

Guest Gordon McKeag
This could be something or nothing, so make of it what you will. Just go sent it via text:

"Court upheld a further 2 week gagging order on Steven Gerrard's private life. Turns out he got his wife's sister pregnant (NOT a 16 year old). Will hit the papers in 14 days, the judge upheld the gagging order to protect the FA while they decide on Capello and the future of English football. John Terry and the England players all know about it, and Terry had an argument with Capello because Gerrard got to keep the captains armband. The tension in the camp was down to JT, and half the team saying Gerrard was a disgrace whilst the other half backed him. The press conference was related to the tensions and JT wanted Gerrard exposed - they hate each other"

Now I'm no lawyer (funnily enough) but....................whatever the truth or otherwise of allegations about Gerrard or anyone else a judge wouldn't agree to a gagging order to protect the FA when it wasn't the FA in the dock. That just doesn't ring true, so if that bit is made up...............................

I agree, I didn't realise it was part of the judicial systems remit to assist the FA????

i know one of the senior sports reporters at a national redtop and he reckons they've been sitting on a massive gerrard story until after the world cup. it's pretty bad and could explain why he might be leaving the premier league this summer.

Guest Gordon McKeag
The world cup is finished for us and Gerrard. Where is this story then?

NOTW this Sunday I'd guess.

think its the londonbased media , but what i've heard is before the world cup gerrard is sticking his cock in pretty much anything that moves. rooney supposedly sees a prostitute in south africa, and the camp was divided.

i personally think its all shit. this was all sent to me by a chelsea fan so its actually got to be shit!