Transfer Deadline Day 2011

Christmas Tree

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should sign Patrice Evra. If we dont get him then Gael Clichy.

GO TEAM POSITIVE.

Holden McGroin, Alex and Gemmill = Team Threesome?

Gemmill "Fancy Holden McGroin Alex?"

GO TEAM POSITIVE.

Witty retort. Well played Sir. Well played.

Guest alex

GO TEAM POSITIVE.

Team Orgy surely, if we're including everyone who thinks you're a mong.

GO TEAM POSITIVE.

Id rather people think i was a mong than what they think of you! Your the one who'd be getting spit roasted in this orgy!

LM would be the ring leader and have you on your knees in a gimp mask you little bitch.

:lol:

Edited by Tioté's Nutz

Guest alex

GO TEAM POSITIVE.

Id rather people think i was a mong that what they think of you! Your the one would be getting spit roasted!

LM would be the ring leader and have you on your knees in a gimp mask you little bitch.

Next time you're about to make a post like that, just breathe deeply, count to 10 and, most important of all, stay positive.

GO TEAM POSITIVE.

Id rather people think i was a mong that what they think of you! Your the one would be getting spit roasted!

Next time you're about to make a post like that, just breathe deeply, count to 10 and, most important of all, stay positive.

What a pathetic comeback...I expected better from you Alex....

I think Izzaguire from celtic would be a gr8 signing :D:D

Theres no text restriction here, feel free to use the whole word :lol:

You must defeat Shane Long to stand a chance.

Turning into a very good striker. On the bench for my lot tonight away to Macedonia. Works his arse off, puts his head in where it hurts and has become a very good hold up player/focal point.

Brock used to(rightly) slate him. He's gotten bigger and stronger though and I think he's become quite similar to Doyle.

Brock, has your/Reading fans opinion of him changed at all?

FRANCE hotshot Kevin Gameiro remains at the top of a five-man hit-list of Newcastle striker targets.

Even after a week of back and forth from the Lorient forward, he remains United’s No 1 option to replace Andy Carroll. Newcastle chiefs believe he is tailor-made for the English top flight, which is ironic given his public pining for a move to Spain.

But despite those public proclamations, there remains belief that Gameiro can be persuaded to move to United.

If that move doesn’t come off, though, four other strikers are being looked at it.

The Sunday Sun understands that list is almost entirely made up of foreign-based players, with Newcastle not serious contenders for Manchester United forward Dimitar Berbatov.

Shane Long of Reading is another mentioned in dispatches, but United chiefs feel he is too expensive given his lack of Premier League experience.

Toon also seem to be cooling on the prospect of bringing in Lille’s Ivory Coast forward Gervinho.

The player himself favours a move to England and either Newcastle or Arsenal, but neither club appear entirely sold on him.

The Sunday Sun understand that his advisors are now contemplating whether to see out the final year of his contract with the French champions – and have the pick of Europe’s best as a free agent in 12 months’ time.

Movement is unlikely over the next week, with Toon MD Derek Llambias away for most of next week.

He is being kept abreast of developments, and Newcastle are ready to move if things change.

But with players on international duty and key staff taking hard-earned breaks, things have calmed on the transfer front after the impressive capture of Yohan Cabaye.

Sunday Sun