Solano arrested on suspicion of rape

harrynufc

Surely a hot, posh, graduate is more likely to feel ashamed of putting out for a footballer she's talked to for 5 minutes and more bitter about being discarded, than an idiot slag who does it week in, week out.

Not that that's the case here.

Maybe, maybe not, I'm just describing something that I was told and thought that I'd paint a bit of a picture of this girl, seeing as rape claims and footballers are quite common. I hadn't mentioned it until now because it was just something I'd heard but I thought it was relevant to the thread.

lets just see what turns out - but footballers are stupid to go one one night stands with lasses they don't know and the lasses are dumb to go with a footballer and expect them to kiss her goodnight and pay for her cab home

Does NOBODY read the papers FFS

The story I heard was directly from the father of the girl. He's a pretty well to do local businessman and he wasn't in the least bit happy as you can imagine. Daughter was hot, posh and a university graduate too, not some slapper looking for some hush money.

Pics or it didn't happen.