That friend at school ...

sammynb

You know the one from school or a mate you grew up with who was an introvert, barely said a word.

Then 10-20 years later you to find out what they're up to and your only reaction is get the fuck out of here!

I had a friend that was the splitting image of Talking Heads' David Byrne, only slighter. He left school to go into IT back in the days of the 486, turns out he now gets paid to appear in a specific genre of adult movies!

Anyone else go to school with the fish?

Guest Barrack Road

There was a kid at my school, who was always a bit of a loaner then he got a bit older but cheekier latched on to certain other kids. Now, I'm telling you this now, and if any of my friends from school ever come on here, or some cunt that knew me then, when I was 11, I said to all and sundry that this kid I'm on about was a wrongun. No evidence or anything I just knew he was a wrongun. Nothing changed to suggest he was when he left school at 16. Three years after we've left school I bump in to a kid, "***** ******* raped his sister and she had the bairn ye naa, he's in jail noo.". Now that is what I call deceptive. Apparently he lives with a huckle in Wideopen now. Ye can always spot them.

One lad I used to have art lessons with went to prison for being involved in a murder (maybe manslaughter). Someone was beat to death with a bat or something I think, can't remember the full story.

Another lad from the year above also went to jail, but for attacking his ex lass after going a bit stalkery.

Neither of them were my friends like.

A kid I knocked about with went on to strangle a lass for mocking his little cock and sexual prowess, he's out now.

fuckin hell man, leave SMO alone hes paid his debt

Once a sex case always a sex case, he should have hung imo.

A kid I knocked about with went on to strangle a lass for mocking his little cock and sexual prowess, he's out now.

fuckin hell man, leave SMO alone hes paid his debt

Once a sex case always a sex case, he should have hung imo.

Clearly as not being hung was what got him into trouble in the first place.

Lass I used to go to school with went to prison for knifing her boyfriend to death. I was friends with her on facebook but her profile kind of dissapeared. Nice lass, bit of a temper like.

Also went to school with Donna Air, which is a crime in itself.

I went to school with a lass who wanted to be Donna Air. I believe she got as far as hosting a show on German MTV. She's on Facebook and is clearly a failed wannabe famous knacker complete with stupid updates that are designed to be off the wall and edgy.

I went to school with a lass who wanted to be Donna Air. I believe she got as far as hosting a show on German MTV. She's on Facebook and is clearly a failed wannabe famous knacker complete with stupid updates that are designed to be off the wall and edgy.

Daft question, but it's not Shona Fraser, is it?

Daft question, but it's not Shona Fraser, is it?

Na Lass called Beth.