What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Some lass just came round handing out free cookies, but that's the last thing I need tbh. I must weigh about 15 stone after christmas.

Salad for lunch then is it Porky? :lol: Im on my healthy eating now and now Im feeling better Im walking a couple mile a day again. I hate the Xmas weight!

Sadly porky is about right at the minute. Definitely a light lunch today though. I took one of the cookies btw. ;)

mmm choc chip? Mind I ate a piece of home-made quiche at work last night and it was bloody lovely :icon_lol: I swear I had more willpower giving up the cigs than giving up choccy or biccys :icon_lol:

I put the cookie in the bin just now. It was my I Want To Break Free moment.

Don't know about you but I found myself going to the shops at the weekend just to buy some apples, bananas etc. just to have a break from all the crap I've been eating.

Don't know about you but I found myself going to the shops at the weekend just to buy some apples, bananas etc. just to have a break from all the crap I've been eating.

yep, yesterday I did buy pears, kiwis, grapes and loads of Bananas!

Aye, Sunday and yesterday I had some vegetables. Outside of christmas dinner I hadn't knowingly eaten veg or fruit for weeks.

Aye, Sunday and yesterday I had some vegetables. Outside of christmas dinner I hadn't knowingly eaten veg or fruit for weeks.

;) It's ridiculous really. We bought loads of nibbles, mini part snacks etc. and, apart from Xmas Eve when a few people came over, we had her parents round once (but we had a takeaway curry anyway) and my sis and her bloke on NYE, and I cooked the stuff from scratch anyway, so we just ate it all ourselves in front of the telly. Which was fine, but it's a daft mindset that you get into about having to get all this food in. I used to have a Saturday job at a supermarket and you've literally seen nothing like it on the last weekend before Xmas. Fights over the brandy butter etc.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Great mood, had a flying start to the year work wise, been dreading today but some mint things happening already. Almost like a goal in the first 60 seconds to get the crowd up for it.

Apart from that something has had me belly laughing this morning, I won't go in to details but I can't take the smile off me face.

Great mood, had a flying start to the year work wise, been dreading today but some mint things happening already. Almost like a goal in the first 60 seconds to get the crowd up for it.

Apart from that something has had me belly laughing this morning, I won't go in to details but I can't take the smile off me face.

Good lad ;)

aw tell us Stevie, go on give us a hint and cheer these miserable feckers up!

It's a family thing pet, quite personal. Funny though.

I'm due to be working away next week- can't wait as I'm going stir crazy, but at the same time hate being away from the nippers now.

What a bloody woman I am.

Picking up Alex's point on the food frenzy at Christmas, twice over the holidays I've had words with stroppy cunts in the supermarket.

First was some miserable bint who started on Grandma Fist, not realising I was her son. That was quite funny, seeing the spectacular change in attitude.

Second was less funny, some arsehole pushed my little one to one side to get his precious fucking chocolate.

Mrs. Fist managed to pull me away, but not before I'd given the coward ample opportunity to shove me out the way too, for a big lad his arse totally dropped ;)

Hey Ho, Christmas spirit and that.

We went to Tesco on the 22nd and spent 280 quid! And we weren't even cooking xmas dinner or owt. Just booze, cakes and nibble type stuff for two fucking people. Shameful tbh.

we spent £180 in Sainsburys just before Crimbo and then £150 yesterday! Just me, hubby and my son here! My sis came for a couple days but eats next to nothing anyway and bought stuff up with her ;) Christmas is just an excuse to behave like pigs I think! It takes me ages to eat normally again :lol:

oh well thats fair enough...at least someone else is cheerful today! ;)

I'm due to be working away next week- can't wait as I'm going stir crazy, but at the same time hate being away from the nippers now.

What a bloody woman I am.

Picking up Alex's point on the food frenzy at Christmas, twice over the holidays I've had words with stroppy cunts in the supermarket.

First was some miserable bint who started on Grandma Fist, not realising I was her son. That was quite funny, seeing the spectacular change in attitude.

Second was less funny, some arsehole pushed my little one to one side to get his precious fucking chocolate.

Mrs. Fist managed to pull me away, but not before I'd given the coward ample opportunity to shove me out the way too, for a big lad his arse totally dropped :lol:

Hey Ho, Christmas spirit and that.

See, I hate going to the supermarket when it's busy and it's not actually because of the amount of people or having to queue. It's because 99% of the people seem to be so fucking rude. You let them through and they either stare at you like you're something they stood in or they complete ignore you. They push in front of you, etc., etc. Worst part is it's sort of contagious in that it then makes you less polite from that moment on. I very rarely go to the supermarket for a 'big shop' for this very reason and get as much as possible shopping lercal, calling into places on the way home from work etc. I haven't had anyone's kid kick me in the shin yet though ;)

if anyone should be miserable its me, I thought I'd won the bonus ball lottery at work on our Saturday draw, found out last night I'd been watching the wrong number the last 5 months or so :lol: So I still havent won it ;)

Some utter twat has nicked my phone charger from my desk over the holidays so I won't even have internet all day today. Bad to worse.

It'll probably be some prick that borrowed it and now isn't in today to return it. Which is what happened last year. Arseholes.

Some utter twat has nicked my phone charger from my desk over the holidays so I won't even have internet all day today. Bad to worse.

It'll probably be some prick that borrowed it and now isn't in today to return it. Which is what happened last year. Arseholes.

Im off under my slanket on my recliner with a large cappucino with QOTSA on my Ipod, have a good day Porky ;)

oh well thats fair enough...at least someone else is cheerful today! ;)

It's not family related to be honest but it's fucking funny I don't want to divulge it. Total eye opener and I might be being nasty, but I couldn't stop fucking laughing.

still in bed, redundancy has its plus points, till I rob a bank or sell my arse down the marina.

Where do you live mate?

Brighton mate.

Edited by trophyshy