What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Great mood, had a flying start to the year work wise, been dreading today but some mint things happening already. Almost like a goal in the first 60 seconds to get the crowd up for it.

Apart from that something has had me belly laughing this morning, I won't go in to details but I can't take the smile off me face.

aw tell us Stevie, go on give us a hint and cheer these miserable feckers up!

It's a family thing pet, quite personal. Funny though.

oh well thats fair enough...at least someone else is cheerful today! :lol:

It's not family related to be honest but it's fucking funny I don't want to divulge it. Total eye opener and I might be being nasty, but I couldn't stop fucking laughing.

Post it man!

Or PM ;)

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Great mood, had a flying start to the year work wise, been dreading today but some mint things happening already. Almost like a goal in the first 60 seconds to get the crowd up for it.

Apart from that something has had me belly laughing this morning, I won't go in to details but I can't take the smile off me face.

aw tell us Stevie, go on give us a hint and cheer these miserable feckers up!

It's a family thing pet, quite personal. Funny though.

oh well thats fair enough...at least someone else is cheerful today! :lol:

It's not family related to be honest but it's fucking funny I don't want to divulge it. Total eye opener and I might be being nasty, but I couldn't stop fucking laughing.

Post it man!

Or PM ;)

Nar best not it's still quite private, I'm just being a mug to be honest laughing at someones misfortune, shouldn't be so nasty not in my nature.

Anyway what mood are you in Mr Fist?

Depressed today. I absolutely hate my job and I'm always reminded of this whenever I've been off for a week or so. Also, just checked my bank balance and I have about £40 to last me 15 days until payday. Didn't want to spend my Christmas money on food and stuff but it's looking likely as I have a few family birthdays this month as well.

Edited by Jill

Depressed today. I absolutely hate my job and I'm always reminded of this whenever I've been off for a week or so. Also, just checked my bank balance and I have about £40 to last me 15 weeks until payday. Didn't want to spend my Christmas money on food and stuff but it's looking likely as I have a few family birthdays this month as well.

You get paid every half year or something???????????????????????

I went back today, i said last night to wor lass there is a choice to be made in January. I've got a shed load of work to do this year and you can either jump back in feet first or try and shy away from the work for a few days. If you shy away, it makes it worse for me so am trying to get back into things. Spent all morning on a complex stats model for the Aussies and its blown the cobwebs away.

Had the least drunken christmas and NYE since i was about 14 years old so not tired or recovering from a massive NYE shovel session. Was a quite depressing being back here as i miss Newcastle / Britain and its always at its most acute after christmas. Planning a trip back for a match asap. Spurs i reckon.

Am also seriously toying with the idea of getting a slanket. If you can get away with it in North Shields, it'll be positively manly purchase in Paris. In a concerned mood w.r.t that.

Depressed today. I absolutely hate my job and I'm always reminded of this whenever I've been off for a week or so. Also, just checked my bank balance and I have about £40 to last me 15 weeks until payday. Didn't want to spend my Christmas money on food and stuff but it's looking likely as I have a few family birthdays this month as well.

Days. ;) I wrote 2 weeks at first then changed it as I realised the extra day was just as important.

Days. ;) I wrote 2 weeks at first then changed it as I realised the extra day was just as important.

I was ganna say £40 to last 15 weeks. I thought you'd be on cat food, and be seeing you in Fenwick's doorway playing a Banjo.

Urghhh. So it's finally here, the first day back after the Christmas break. I'm now into my third day of a hangover - how is this even possible? If I can get through the rest of today I'll be alright I reckon, no more drinking and a healthy lifestyle for me until Easter, and I'm looking forward to it. Not looking forward to the fact I have no holidays until April though.

Also starting my second year of an MSc and already behind. 'Statistics for Health Economics' to be done before March. Dreading the exam already, but at the same time aprreciating the fact I can expand my mind a bit. 'Books' and all that. So roll on after today basically.

Depressed today. I absolutely hate my job and I'm always reminded of this whenever I've been off for a week or so. Also, just checked my bank balance and I have about £40 to last me 15 days until payday. Didn't want to spend my Christmas money on food and stuff but it's looking likely as I have a few family birthdays this month as well.

There are 'ways' for a lady to earn a few quid to tide her over ;)

Urghhh. So it's finally here, the first day back after the Christmas break. I'm now into my third day of a hangover - how is this even possible? If I can get through the rest of today I'll be alright I reckon, no more drinking and a healthy lifestyle for me until Easter, and I'm looking forward to it. Not looking forward to the fact I have no holidays until April though.

Also starting my second year of an MSc and already behind. 'Statistics for Health Economics' to be done before March. Dreading the exam already, but at the same time aprreciating the fact I can expand my mind a bit. 'Books' and all that. So roll on after today basically.

Same here. I feel remarkably upbeat to say I've lost it a bit though, but aye I'm not touching another drop till we've scored 4 goals in a game that's me resolution.

I'm back on the drink tomorrow night if I can get anyone to join me.

The very thought of it makes me ill.

Went to to a whisky tasting at Edinburgh on the 1st btw. Interesting stuff. Tried a few and went for a bottle of Oban in the end. It'll be in the cupboard for a few months now though.

Went to to a whisky tasting at Edinburgh on the 1st btw. Interesting stuff. Tried a few and went for a bottle of Oban in the end. It'll be in the cupboard for a few months now though.

If you like that you'd probably like Cragganmore. Really though, I think you should give the bottle to me ;)

If you like that you'd probably like Cragganmore. Really though, I think you should give the bottle to me ;)

Why the wink????!!!!!!!!!111111

There's times when I'm hungover I think of drink and it makes me sick. Especially when I think of Carling, it's strange cos am never actually sick when am on the drink.

I'm honest to god gonna make J69 proud tomorrow, bottle of volvic at half time not even taking the piss. Sober at the match tomorrow night.

Good lad, that's the way to do it Alex.

I am sick to the back teeth of everyone copping out in January. Given the misery of the month we should be upping the ante tbh.

I'm quietly happy. The parental drinks cabinet: making home life bearable since 1993. :icon_lol:

I jest (a little). Having a really nice few days back home. Seeing lots of people - smashing lunch at the Townhouse in Gosforth today :lol:, off round to friends in Wallsend tonight for pizza and mopping up the dregs of the Xmas/New Year drink mountain. Makes me appreciate being somewhere where it doesn't require much in the way of "planning" ;) just to meet up with someone for a few hours, but then I'm sure if I lived here again I'd be a lazy cunt and catch up with people just as irregularly as I do dahn sahf.

Back to work on Thursday, so you lot who've suffered today can point and laugh then.

Blimey :calmdown: Poor you, I'd be worried sick! Will you be ok?