For you lovers of fine trainers

Tooj

Guest alex
My mate calls me Emelda Marcos. Just couting trainers alone I've got 3 pairs of Merrells, two pairs of adidas Forest Hills, one pair of Chile 62s, a pair of Stan Smith, them Tae-kwando ones, a pair of Grand Slam and a pair of New Balance ones. Fancy some Air Max 95s as well.

I've actually got 9 pairs of Merrells! so very very comfy!

Aye. I walk a lot and they're spot on. Last ages too, especially with the Vibram soles.

My mate calls me Emelda Marcos. Just couting trainers alone I've got 3 pairs of Merrells, two pairs of adidas Forest Hills, one pair of Chile 62s, a pair of Stan Smith, them Tae-kwando ones, a pair of Grand Slam and a pair of New Balance ones. Fancy some Air Max 95s as well.

Aye. I walk a lot and they're spot on. Last ages too, especially with the Vibram soles.

Me too mate, I do seem to wear my soles out though, got some Chameleon's and they had a hole in after 8 months - which is irritating as they cost £80!

Guest alex

Funny that, my Chameleons lasted me for ages like. Got a new pair eventually but it was more the uppers going.

It's a cracker. It's the way I tell 'em.

You should be flattered that such a figure of unparalleled wit and humour on this board finds it so funny...

Got a couple of pairs of these from Large Michael (£25 a pair in sale) for coastal patrols.

Sunlnd company as it goes, but willing to overlook that for the comfort factor they've got.

brasherneonanthgreen1.jpg

You should be flattered that such a figure of unparalleled wit and humour on this board finds it so funny...

Says the man who admits to copying Danny Dyers fashion sense :(

I was ashamed as a mother-fucker last month cos i bought a pair of ugly as sin walking trainers. Same week I joined the National Trust as it happens (perhaps it's spot on that Fish is younger than me after all).

38008261_large.jpg

Just £25 for a pair, but lordy, they're comfortable as owt. Trying to fight it for a few years but I fear I'll be wearing them exclusively with long socks and shorts in no time, not caring a jot what the yoots think of the fashion faux pas.

Says the man who admits to copying Danny Dyers fashion sense :(

He copies me.

270981.jpg;)

Guest alex
I take my fashion sense more from Axel foley/Kyle reese

Axel F brings my BMXing days right back ! what a tune that was :(

Classic 80s electro. Nice trainers as well btw.

I can just see you in a Detroit Lions cap like, and some grey t shirt with NYPD in big letters on the front, I really can.

Axel F brings my BMXing days right back ! what a tune that was :(

Classic 80s electro. Nice trainers as well btw.

Very rarely go beyond deadstock Adidas these days - so much better build and comfort.

Their sizing went west years ago too ?! Modern day feet must've got smaller or summat ?

(Didn't know JD owned Size like ? That Found NYC site was good too ..till it shut down ! became OffHand i think .

Axel F - mate had 14 mixes of it on tape ! Best years of me life rocking around on BMX's

Had a Super Tuff Burner II , ended up modding it and spraying it white ?!

1984supertuffburner.jpg

Size? (size.co.uk), owned by JD as it happens, is quality for old skool sneaks btw.

I never pay daft money like. Anything over £50 I think is a piss take....which goes for a lot of the stuff on there...though some of them are lush.

I tend to buy in bulk every few month from the Karmaloop sale. You can get a canny pair of Superstars from £23 at the moment....

http://www.karmaloop.com/bargain.aspx?Vend...r=1,pageSize=48

Need to get a few to keep it worthwhile with shipping from the US.