For you lovers of fine trainers

Tooj

Just browsing the last few pages and some of you have some fucked up taste in trainers like.

I'm all for Forest Hills and most old school types but some of the shit posted is embarrassing.

And for the record Samba's should only ever be worn for playing 5-a-side.

Just browsing the last few pages and some of you have some fucked up taste in trainers like.

I'm all for Forest Hills and most old school types but some of the shit posted is embarrassing.

Fuck off man, you could get married in a pair of Sambas theyre that classy.

Fuck off man, you could get married in a pair of Sambas theyre that classy.

To me they reek of blokes who've got a pair for footy but then are so tight or unstylish they also wear them socially and it's just not right, cant abide blokes wearing the black ones with jeans like, maybe those coloured one's you could get away with like but not you :icon_lol: I used to have a pair of the blue one's and they only ever got an outing for 5 a-side like. Even took a pair of different trainers with me for going to the pub in afterwards such was the no-no of wearing them for owt else.

• 1 month later...
Remember jumping over my back fence on to a piece of wood with a nail in wearing my samba's, they offer very little protection in this situation.

did the fuzz catch you??? if not, i think your sambas did their job...

• 2 weeks later...
Endclothing (in the Toon anarl but available online too) do some sheet hot trainers, amongst other things.

Aye they have some decent gear in amongst the stuff that looks like Jumpers me Dad used to wear for £400 like :lol:

I'd look "the shit" in those trainers Stevie

pair of shell bottoms, a Global Hypercolour t-shirt, proper retro style i'd start a new trend for hipsters to try latch onto

If you took the word the out of the quoted bit, you might be a bit nearer the truth.

Endclothing (in the Toon anarl but available online too) do some sheet hot trainers, amongst other things.

Aye they have some decent gear in amongst the stuff that looks like Jumpers me Dad used to wear for £400 like <_<

Aye, some of the stuff is outrageous. Some of the Nigel Cabourn gear. Coats retailing at nearly £2k :lol: