For you lovers of fine trainers

Tooj

Redbubble is good for t-shirts btw. You have to use the search facility to avoid trawling through the dross though.

Funny, I bought a t shirt through these once. Canny design etc but the actual shirt itself was piss poor quality. Would never buy from them again.

My mate calls me Emelda Marcos. Just couting trainers alone I've got 3 pairs of Merrells, two pairs of adidas Forest Hills, one pair of Chile 62s, a pair of Stan Smith, them Tae-kwando ones, a pair of Grand Slam and a pair of New Balance ones. Fancy some Air Max 95s as well.

size is an awesome shop. have you been to the one on carnaby st? class selection of old school tops as well trainers.

air max 95s are one of my favourites. had about 6 sets of those wheels over the years. my favourite being these limited edition 95 rastas

air-max-95-rasta.jpg

All the scally's wear them here, and have done for years obviously 'fell of the back of a lorry' as they are £120 a go in JD

You are a little bit too concerned with what someone you have never met did over a decade ago!

Eh? I'm not concerned at all, I'm just exposing holes in your story. You insuated you'd had more up your nose than Daniella Westbrook "in your youth", I ask you what you've had and you're unnecessarily evasive. Why?

My mate calls me Emelda Marcos. Just couting trainers alone I've got 3 pairs of Merrells, two pairs of adidas Forest Hills, one pair of Chile 62s, a pair of Stan Smith, them Tae-kwando ones, a pair of Grand Slam and a pair of New Balance ones. Fancy some Air Max 95s as well.

size is an awesome shop. have you been to the one on carnaby st? class selection of old school tops as well trainers.

air max 95s are one of my favourites. had about 6 sets of those wheels over the years. my favourite being these limited edition 95 rastas

air-max-95-rasta.jpg

All the scally's wear them here, and have done for years obviously 'fell of the back of a lorry' as they are £120 a go in JD

Not in that colour scheme they don't

air-max-95-rasta.jpg

:lol:

:rolleyes:

They are shite like.

My 4 year old nephew loves to brag about his trainers with a bubble. He derides my non-bubble cushioned soles. But he likes Ben Ten and Thomas Tank so I try to rise above it.

They are shite like.

My 4 year old nephew loves to brag about his trainers with a bubble. He derides my non-bubble cushioned soles. But he likes Ben Ten and Thomas Tank so I try to rise above it.

How's your kid btw? Say hello from me.

They are shite like.

Will do.

He's champion thanks for asking. He came camping with us over the weekend, good laugh. Not sure if he gets on N-O much any more. More of a Facebook chap now. Spends all his time writing letters to the Gazette and putting them up on FB once they've been published.

Almost deaf now like unfortunately, but he's been doing canny passing his exams for sign language, and teaching the young un it too.

What does he have that's causing him to go deaf? He's not had much luck has he.

If I'm being nebby, don't answer btw.

He has Marfan Syndrome and I think it all stems from that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfan_syndrome

The page doesn't mention hearing, but the stretching of the spinal cord and the effect on the nervous system I think has these sorts of effects.

:D

They are shite like.

Will do.

He's champion thanks for asking. He came camping with us over the weekend, good laugh. Not sure if he gets on N-O much any more. More of a Facebook chap now. Spends all his time writing letters to the Gazette and putting them up on FB once they've been published.

Almost deaf now like unfortunately, but he's been doing canny passing his exams for sign language, and teaching the young un it too.

:D Worth joining facebook for, am sure. Good to hear he is well anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Never seen them in that colour and its been a few years since I had the blue suede ones. I had the original black ones over twenty years ago. I like to get a pair of them every few years.