For you lovers of fine trainers

Tooj

Never heard of that Karmaloop, nice one .

I've 'bookmarked it' LM stylee

Love the place.

I can spend hours looking through the sale.

Ridiculous range of T-shirts....with the added bonus few people in the UK will be wearing what you buy. You won't find a Ramones T-Shirt for example :(

Guest alex
Detroit Lions aren't even a baseball team :( , can still get caps like, but they're the absolutely shittest team in the NFL

The Tigers are the baseball team. You need a Tom Sellick tache to go with their caps though.

Guest alex

Redbubble is good for t-shirts btw. You have to use the search facility to avoid trawling through the dross though.

Never heard of that Karmaloop, nice one .

I've 'bookmarked it' LM stylee

Love the place.

I can spend hours looking through the sale.

Ridiculous range of T-shirts....with the added bonus few people in the UK will be wearing what you buy. You won't find a Ramones T-Shirt for example :(

that's what i'm talking about right there .

often get Adidas stuff off ebay from States or Germany direct as not available here .

Some polos etc. third of price End would punt them for too (if they even carried them)

Used to get some nice ltd Maharishi t's too .

My mate calls me Emelda Marcos. Just couting trainers alone I've got 3 pairs of Merrells, two pairs of adidas Forest Hills, one pair of Chile 62s, a pair of Stan Smith, them Tae-kwando ones, a pair of Grand Slam and a pair of New Balance ones. Fancy some Air Max 95s as well.

size is an awesome shop. have you been to the one on carnaby st? class selection of old school tops as well trainers.

air max 95s are one of my favourites. had about 6 sets of those wheels over the years. my favourite being these limited edition 95 rastas

air-max-95-rasta.jpg

Guest alex
My mate calls me Emelda Marcos. Just couting trainers alone I've got 3 pairs of Merrells, two pairs of adidas Forest Hills, one pair of Chile 62s, a pair of Stan Smith, them Tae-kwando ones, a pair of Grand Slam and a pair of New Balance ones. Fancy some Air Max 95s as well.

size is an awesome shop. have you been to the one on carnaby st? class selection of old school tops as well trainers.

air max 95s are one of my favourites. had about 6 sets of those wheels over the years. my favourite being these limited edition 95 rastas

air-max-95-rasta.jpg

Only been to the Belfast one / shopped online.

air-max-95-rasta.jpg

:(

You can't be serious. They are fucking hanging. Even the scruffs hanging round the chippy on a night wouldn't be seen dead in those

That's because they couldn't afford a pair.

You can't be serious. They are fucking hanging. Even the scruffs hanging round the chippy on a night wouldn't be seen dead in those

It's hilarious how someone from Chester Le Street who used to pop pills on a weekend can be so snobby. Especially someone who's fashion sense is more Vancouver 1988 than Newcastle 2011.

well they wouldn't afford them for starters