An Interview!

Kevin

Cna't believe you need 2 professional references to flip burgers. Presumably they'll go something like

"Kevin has delivered papers for me now for several months. I have found the quality of his deliveries to be satisfactory. As far as I know he has left none of his biological residue on the papers or in the mailboxes, so he'll be OK with the food. He is conscientious and keen to learn although to be frank it's a piss easy job and there's nothing to teach him. I am disappointed to lose Kevin but there'll be another mong along who's desperate for the money, so it's all good."

No. I did work experience in the Derry City Council so I got them outa in there.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cna't believe you need 2 professional references to flip burgers. Presumably they'll go something like

"Kevin has delivered papers for me now for several months. I have found the quality of his deliveries to be satisfactory. As far as I know he has left none of his biological residue on the papers or in the mailboxes, so he'll be OK with the food. He is conscientious and keen to learn although to be frank it's a piss easy job and there's nothing to teach him. I am disappointed to lose Kevin but there'll be another mong along who's desperate for the money, so it's all good."

:)

No. I did work experience in the Derry City Council so I got them outa in there.

I'm a pretty bright lad, but I've read this six times and have no fucking clue what you're trying to say :)

I did work experience in the DCC, so for my references I decided to get 2 professional references out of the derry city council.

I see.

so what does "so I got them outa in there" mean?

I did work experience in the DCC, so for my references I decided to get 2 professional references out of the derry city council.

I see.

So i got the references outa (out of) in there (the derry city council) :) Wtf's so hard to get? :razz:

Aha. Something like this then?

"I can confirm Kevin worked for the council for 3 months in the mailroom and I have no hesitation as recommending him as for the position of Burger Flipper (trainee). Kevin's attendance record is good and he has generally been an asset to the team. He is occasionally prone to high spirits and there was that unfortunate incident with his arse and the photocopier, but they all do that, don't they? And the Christmas party with the Diamond White and Agnes (my middle aged secretary) but that was all just a misunderstanding and Agnes didn't press charges as it turns out. Kevin is generally clean and tidy and has a high boredom threshold so should be well suited to the food preparation industry. He might like to start washing his hands after going to the toilet however as we had some complaints from staff about the envelopes."

Better?

I see.

So i got the references outa (out of) in there (the derry city council) :) Wtf's so hard to get? :razz:

ok... so you just fucked around with a perfectly simple sentence by throwing "in", randomly in the middle of the sentence.

It should have read, "I got the references from there" or even "I got the references out of there"

at no point did it need "in"... that just confuses things... you don't say "I got the biscuits out of in the biscuit tin" do you?

Aha. Something like this then?

"I can confirm Kevin worked for the council for 3 months in the mailroom and I have no hesitation as recommending him as for the position of Burger Flipper (trainee). Kevin's attendance record is good and he has generally been an asset to the team. He is occasionally prone to high spirits and there was that unfortunate incident with his arse and the photocopier, but they all do that, don't they? And the Christmas party with the Diamond White and Agnes (my middle aged secretary) but that was all just a misunderstanding and Agnes didn't press charges as it turns out. Kevin is generally clean and tidy and has a high boredom threshold so should be well suited to the food preparation industry. He might like to start washing his hands after going to the toilet however as we had some complaints from staff about the envelopes."

Better?

:razz::)

I see.

ok... so you just fucked around with a perfectly simple sentence by throwing "in", randomly in the middle of the sentence.

It should have read, "I got the references from there" or even "I got the references out of there"

at no point did it need "in"... that just confuses things... you don't say "I got the biscuits out of in the biscuit tin" do you?

Well that's completely different to what i said, Dave.

If i was refferring to the biscuit tin as a place I would call it there (i.e. derry city council is a place over THERE). So I got the references out of in there.

You semi-illeterate spew monkey.

He also has a very unappealing habit for spreading butter with his stained middle finger, it's safe to say though Kevin will be an acquisition that will fit right in.

He also has a very unappealing habit for spreading butter with his stained middle finger, it's safe to say though Kevin will be an acquisition that will fit right in.

Your ma spreads like butter. Bitch can't keep her legs open.

A technique he likes to call "The Chinese Freckle"

Kevin, to my suprise also recently revealed to me that it wasn't a birth mark on his penis after all.

Kevin, to my suprise also recently revealed to me that it wasn't a birth mark on his penis after all.

They're teethmarks from his dad.

Yep, your ma's vanny has teeth. Dirty bitch.

I see.

So i got the references outa (out of) in there (the derry city council) :) Wtf's so hard to get? :icon_lol:

Well that's completely different to what i said, Dave.

If i was refferring to the biscuit tin as a place I would call it there (i.e. derry city council is a place over THERE). So I got the references out of in there.

You semi-illeterate spew monkey.

:razz: Kevin, seriously. There is no reason to have written "in". It's just wrong.

You entirely illiterate Mong

A pound of iron just hit your mothers face, it was more of a smudge than a slap, if you get me.

Edited by Acid

A pound of iron just hit your mothers face, it was more of a smudge than a slap, if you get me.

mother jokes? Mature.

Your ma is so fat she stood on the scales to weigh herself and her phone number came up! :razz:

BREAKING NEWS: JOEY BARTON SHITTING WATER

Kevs been sacked chicken nuggets taken out the fat 1 min to early. Joey Bartons had some hes shitting water

Were you the third smartest guy in Kevin's year?

Your ma spreads like butter. Bitch can't keep her legs open.

Now, see, I would think closed would be what you were aiming for there, but it might be a little like the "out of in there" business from earlier...