An Interview!

Kevin

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY JESUS :)!!!!!!!!

Who on earth would eat that. you're basically asking for a heart attack.

No you're not. The meat is actually fine its not fried, the worst thing in McDonalds are actually the chips.

:icon_lol:

Milkshakes.

They're repulsing :lol:

I got told off for filling the cup up too much :lol:

Guest Tuco Ramirez
HOLY JESUS :lol:!!!!!!!!

No you're not. The meat is actually fine its not fried, the worst thing in McDonalds are actually the chips.

:)

Milkshakes.

Aye but I meant of the hot food. What sort of huckle has milkshakes?

Big Macs are fucking murder to keep in one orderly piece. Don't think I've ever had one when a bit of lettuce or something hasn't ended up on the floor.

Meat is murder, Steven :lol:

You are the third person to call me Steven today :lol: mad that. Even though its not my name.

Stephen then :)

:icon_lol:

Milkshakes.

You have no idea how many people order milkshakes, can't believe that people actually buy there children them aswell.

HOLY JESUS :)!!!!!!!!

You havent quite sussed this "being corporate" bit yet have you? :lol:

I'm for the people :icon_lol:

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Can you eat as much as you want Kevin? I'd be a right fat cunt if I worked there. I went off McDonalds for a while when that woman in the Chron bit in to a quarter pounder and there was half a rat in it.

Can you eat as much as you want Kevin? I'd be a right fat cunt if I worked there. I went off McDonalds for a while when that woman in the Chron bit in to a quarter pounder and there was half a rat in it.

Nah. You can drink what you want, you can take what you want for your break though. I'd imagine if the shop wasn't 24/7 the people closing got to take all they wanted.

Once knew a lad who played football and worked at Rowntree's (now Nestle I think) in Fawdon. He reckoned you could steal as much as you wanted as long as you ate it. He claimed sis record for one shift was 18 Lion Bars.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Once knew a lad who played football and worked at Rowntree's (now Nestle I think) in Fawdon. He reckoned you could steal as much as you wanted as long as you ate it. He claimed sis record for one shift was 18 Lion Bars.

Aye I've known a few people who have worked there, the main thing for the interview is perfect fingers, if your fingers look dirty they tell you to do one. I used to get boxes of 48 Drifters for fuck all off a neioghbour who worked there.

Thats a fucking lightweight shift that like, I reckon I could have managed double that in my first couple of hours. Christ I'd have been like a house end after a week in there.

Aye I've known a few people who have worked there, the main thing for the interview is perfect fingers, if your fingers look dirty they tell you to do one. I used to get boxes of 48 Drifters for fuck all off a neioghbour who worked there.

This bloke was surprisingly skinny. Used to put about two stone on in the off season though. I've a mate who works there now (although I rarely see him these days). He's like a fucking barrel :lol:

This bloke was surprisingly skinny. Used to put about two stone on in the off season though. I've a mate who works there now (although I rarely see him these days). He's like a fucking barrel :lol:

I didnt think it still existed, can your mate get us the knackered stuff? Uncle used to work there and it was class, boxes of misshapes and bags of lion bars for pennies.

I didnt think it still existed, can your mate get us the knackered stuff? Uncle used to work there and it was class, boxes of misshapes and bags of lion bars for pennies.

Last time I was round his (about two years ago) he was still working there and had a fridge full of their wares so I assume so. He got in touch recently so I'll ask him (I think he still works there). Same kid once ate a huge Chinese meal from the takeaway in front of me then had a full box of ice cream Mars Bars for dessert :) Fucking heart attack waiting to happen tbh. Drinks like a fish as well.

Try the mcchicken sandwich if you haven't. Delicious with mayo and lettuce.

:lol: You're not on commission, you bender!

:lol: You can't fucking talk after your windows sale patter on here a few years ago.

Milkshakes.

There's not an ounce of cow juice anywhere near them either. Primary ingredient is potato pulp, secondary ingredient is vegetable oil. After that it's simply flavourings and colourings with the whole sorry mess chucked into deep chill.

Trade descriptions issue using the name 'milkshake' in my mind.

Milkshakes.

There's not an ounce of cow juice anywhere near them either. Primary ingredient is potato pulp, secondary ingredient is vegetable oil. After that it's simply flavourings and colourings with the whole sorry mess chucked into deep chill.

WRONG. Fail.

Milkshakes.

Urban myth, shirley.

Milkshakes.

Urban myth, shirley.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/food/mcdshake.asp

Snopes reckons as much.

Try the mcchicken sandwich if you haven't. Delicious with mayo and lettuce.

:lol: You're not on commission, you bender!

:lol: You can't fucking talk after your windows sale patter on here a few years ago.

I was on commission you hard boiled bollock! :)

Milkshakes.

Urban myth, shirley.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/food/mcdshake.asp

Snopes reckons as much.

There is milk in them. I had to fill up the machine last night.