Double shooting in Birtley

People in Liverpool saying Moat was an extra in byker grove is this true or bull? cheers geordies

Aye, he was the other member of Byker Grooove! and Crush with Donna Air.

People in Newcastle saying Stevie G was Mama Boswell in Bread is this true or bull?

I can confirm this, he was also in that episode where they went paintballing and PJ got shot in the face.

People in Newcastle saying to me Curtis Warren appeared in Brookside on two occasions as a priest true or bull?

Always thought Moat was in byker grove.

Wey if you always thought he was, you didn't need to ask. Wasn't Rhys Jones in Casualty?

People in Liverpool saying Moat was an extra in byker grove is this true or bull? cheers geordies

People in Newcastle saying Stevie G was Mama Boswell in Bread is this true or bull?

I can confirm this, he was also in that episode where they went paintballing and PJ got shot in the face.

People in Newcastle saying to me Curtis Warren appeared in Brookside on two occasions as a priest true or bull?

Wey if you always thought he was, you didn't need to ask. Wasn't Rhys Jones in Casualty?

Meenzer that post a bit out or order I'll edit it before you get banned. I could have on the front page Liverpool Echo posts like that. But I've not got the time for nobs like you.

:unsure::razz::D

Meenzer that post a bit out or order I'll edit it before you get banned. I could have on the front page Liverpool Echo posts like that. But I've not got the time for nobs like you.

:unsure: Who'd have thought it? A scouser that can't handle jokes.

EDIT: Damn you, HF.

Edited by A NICE HAT

Guest Gordon McKeag

Bit harsh that like.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/4372230.stm

Merseyside Police told the community on Monday to "stop grieving, it's only a chicken".

:unsure:

Who'd have thought, a scouser acting up and then playing the victim?

Stereotiptastic.

Whats that mean sterotiptastic? Never seen that word on countdown mate don't think suzie would allow it. You been on the tins with Gazza?

Stereotiptastic.

Whats that mean sterotiptastic? Never seen that word on countdown mate don't think suzie would allow it. You been on the tins with Gazza?

Probably because 9 letters is the limit.

Stereotiptastic.

Who'd have thought. A scouser in the house when Countdown's on?

The stereotype is broadening by the post.

EDIT: Damn you, Gemmill.

Edited by Happy Face

Guest Gordon McKeag

Stereotiptastic.

Might be on nightshift.

Stereotiptastic.

Might be on nightshift.

You're right. That IS when most robbing gets done.

Stereotiptastic.

Might be on nightshift.

True. It's easier to go on the twoc when it's dark.

EDIT: Happy, you twat

Edited by Ketsbaia

Merseyside Police told the community on Monday to "stop grieving, it's only a chicken".

I never get tired of that one. :razz:

Hey stop having ago at scousers. Don't forget we provided you with Joey the king Barton. Newcastle fans player of the season. Never mind John Lennon Joey the kings the man.

Edited by kophead

Hey stop having ago at scousers. Don't forget we provided you with Joey the king Barton. Newcastle fans player of the season. Never mind John Lennon Joey the kings the man.

I never get tired of that one. :D

I've never seen that before, brilliant. :razz:

Guest Gordon McKeag

I've always said we as a country should give Merseyside away. I'd offer it to Ireland, it does this country no benefit having it, and they always sing we're not English we are scouse. I agree so fuck off you tramps. Overnight it would have the living standards of Albania. 29% of people in that area claiming benefits it truly beggars belief even typing it.

I've always said we as a country should give Merseyside away. I'd offer it to Ireland, it does this country no benefit having it, and they always sing we're not English we are scouse. I agree so fuck off you tramps. Overnight it would have the living standards of Albania. 29% of people in that area claiming benefits it truly beggars belief even typing it.

Give Merseyside away?

Give away the grand national

Give away the history of the beatles (Cavern Matthew St etc)

Give away the most successful football clubs in England Liverpool and Everton won more English leagues than any English city

Give away the Royal Brikdale British open

Give away the albert dock

Give away Newcastle give it to Scotland at least they can understand you

Give away ant and dec sounds good to me

Edited by kophead