Double shooting in Birtley

All joking aside I'd much prefer to see the cunt in handcuffs but he was a danger to the public and the police so I'm happy he's not roaming the streets anymore despite the fact it ended in relatively tragic circumstances.

Lets not forget he brought this entire situation on himself by being a complete fucking nutter. He's not some salt of the earth John Rambo, he's a really fucking shit Harry Roberts. Anyone seriously glorifying him needs their head shaking.

I'm sick of the fucking public. We need more shootings and more regulation about what you put in what colour bin. The public are on the whole lazy fuckwits who have whatever is coming to them.

Take the army jacket off, Travis.

Just a shame they didn't get Gazza in there earlier. The story could have had a peaceful and hilarious denouement

:unsure:

....reckon by the projection in this thread the whole lot were probably in danger from a derranged desk bound Renton. :razz:

All joking aside I'd much prefer to see the cunt in handcuffs but he was a danger to the public and the police so I'm happy he's not roaming the streets anymore despite the fact it ended in relatively tragic circumstances.

Lets not forget he brought this entire situation on himself by being a complete fucking nutter. He's not some salt of the earth John Rambo, he's a really fucking shit Harry Roberts. Anyone seriously glorifying him needs their head shaking.

I'm sick of the fucking public. We need more shootings and more regulation about what you put in what colour bin. The public are on the whole lazy fuckwits who have whatever is coming to them.

Take the army jacket off, Travis.

Society is better off with the likes of him dead. Good outcome IMO.

Yeah cause his death instantly made society better. :unsure:

According to Fop's stance it would make society 1 better... briefly.

At the end of it, it's nothing but tragic - 2 people are dead, 2 have at least life changing injuries (the lass is supposed to be still in a bad way isn't she?), 3 young kids are now fatherless, however much of a cunt he was and several families have been ripped apart.

Can any blame be attributed to the lass? Can it fuck! In total fear of him she made a snap decision to try to discourage him from being a part of her life anymore. Something that seriously backfired and without doubt if she could have her time again she'd have played out very differently. But it isn't her fault he reacted in the way he did.

As I said previously, I was friends with someone on Facebook who was friends with him. Because of the link, it was possible to see part of his profile - in particular some photo comments that both him and this lass made. It wasn't hard to conclude from the disparaging way he spoke to her on there that the relationship was anything but healthy.

Skol's comment that he did the taxpayer a favour by killing himself is undeniably blunt but equally it's true. He'd have been banged up for a long time and never seen his kids again. His family and (so-called) mates will disagree and argue that he'd still be here but the bottom line is he made all the following decisions:

1) He committed the crime that his lass decided was unforgiveable

2) He made the threats known in prison that her safety was in danger

3) He decided to shot her, kill her new bloke and then turn on a policeman who was totally unconnected.

4) He wrote a 49 page letter declaring war on the police, threatning the safety of staff at the QEH

4) He decided to knock off a chip shop for £70

5) He made recordings that highlighted the wider public were at threat

6) He decided to pull the trigger

As for the 'Slag for Scotswood' comment. I'm not sure if that's something Stevie has written or it's paraphrasing someone else but it's entirely indefensible. She's lost her bloke, she's seriously injured, her young child has lost her father and some people out there are happy to presume it's her fault?

Incredible like....

Just a shame they didn't get Gazza in there earlier. The story could have had a peaceful and hilarious denouement

I'm not so sure, I expect he'd have been treated to 15 minutes of knock knock jokes, farting noises and a toy parrot swearing at random points. If he'd had any sense he would have shot Gazza and then himself.

Skol's comment that he did the taxpayer a favour by killing himself is undeniably blunt but equally it's true. He'd have been banged up for a long time and never seen his kids again. His family and (so-called) mates will disagree and argue that he'd still be here but the bottom line is he made all the following decisions:

Ahhhh just re-read. It was Dr Ken. Had quoted you though hence the mix up! :razz:

Ahhhh just re-read. It was Dr Ken. Had quoted you though hence the mix up! :razz:

Don't scare me like that. I thought I'd logged on pissed last night and had an ultra-conservative rant.

That psychopath has had a hold over that poor lass since she was 15 years old. He abused and humiliated his own children and felt he had the right to blow one man to pieces, almost fatally wound the love of his life and a policeman because she had the audacity to want a life without him. The staff at the hospital who saved her life have also been living in fear and working with the protection of armed police since this happened as he said he would come and get them should they 'let her die' For anyone to dare to suggest that any of his action were her responsibility is unforgivable and sickening! I know more about this case than I'm allowed to elaborate on a message board but Sam now has to live with this experience for the rest of her life, and at some point has to try and explain to her little girl just what her daddy did, as well as living with the wounds that he inflicted on her. Anyone who blames her for this needs to have their heads examined.

That psychopath has had a hold over that poor lass since she was 15 years old. He abused and humiliated his own children and felt he had the right to blow one man to pieces, almost fatally wound the love of his life and a policeman because she had the audacity to want a life without him. The staff at the hospital who saved her life have also been living in fear and working with the protection of armed police since this happened as he said he would come and get them should they 'let her die' For anyone to dare to suggest that any of his action were her responsibility is unforgivable and sickening! I know more about this case than I'm allowed to elaborate on a message board but Sam now has to live with this experience for the rest of her life, and at some point has to try and explain to her little girl just what her daddy did, as well as living with the wounds that he inflicted on her. Anyone who blames her for this needs to have their heads examined.

Try telling that to the daft shites leaving flowers and tributes at the scene.

I've no sympathy for Moat whatsoever, but I wouldn't have a pop at his friends and family for leaving flowers at the scene of his death. They've lost someone they loved for 37 years irrespective of what he did in the last week.

And that's not to say the daftees defending him and sharing the blame around are right either.

Edited by Happy Face

I've no sympathy for Moat whatsoever, but I wouldn't have a pop at his friends and family for leaving flowers at the scene of his death. They've lost someone they loved for 37 years irrespective of what he did in the last week.

And that's not to say the daftees defending him and sharing the blame around are right either.

I would, but then I'm a bastard :unsure: