Who have you met off here and what are they like?

Guest Gordon McKeag

Guest Gordon McKeag
Stevie is proper creepy stalker material like.

Aye an every day stalker me like, a proper Richard Ramirez.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on, why did you mention an American criminal and not a British one? Surely our criminals are better than their lot?

You and Andrew would be the only people I would recognise off here. Im thinking everyone else must look like quasimodo. You would think they were in deep cover for the CIA the reaction you get off people when asked to post a picture of themselves!

Aww schnoogins. Come and join the TT Facebook group if you're that desperate for some mugshots. :D

Secret forum right in front of my eyes all this time.

Best not tell Craig...

Guest Gordon McKeag

Hold on, why did you mention an American criminal and not a British one? Surely our criminals are better than their lot?

I don't even know who Richard Ramirez is, I put famous stalkers in google and he came up and I was sure some sad cunt would know who he is.

Guest Gordon McKeag
Geordie Boot Girl is going to be well jealous of mine and stevie's 'relationship'.

Sorry to disappoint you but i can assure you Stevie knows what side his bread is buttered on, well he ought to by now ;-)

Exactly, I think if you're comfortable with your sexuality you can say someone of the same sex is good lookin. I think it's not acceptable in northern culture because there's so many closet huckles who would be ostracised from society if they came out. No wonder Meenzer fucked off down South.

Its a cracking tune. You know another one? TC 1991 - Berry. Same year anyway.

Had to google that like but aye, love that tune. Scary how long ago that came out.

Geordie Boot Girl is going to be well jealous of mine and stevie's 'relationship'.

Sorry to disappoint you but i can assure you Stevie knows what side his bread is buttered on, well he ought to by now ;-)

Exactly, I think if you're comfortable with your sexuality you can say someone of the same sex is good lookin. I think it's not acceptable in northern culture because there's so many closet huckles who would be ostracised from society if they came out. No wonder Meenzer fucked off down South.

Is that why you keep spending time down there? :D

Nah, you're right Stevie and I'm comfortable that you're comfortable too. :suicide:

c'mon man Stevie, dish the knowledge, what does she look like?

Guest Gordon McKeag

Fish all I will say is if looks wise you can be described as the Rochdale of blokes, she is the Manchester United of girls, nothing more to say on the matter.

Fish all I will say is if looks wise you can be described as the Rochdale of blokes, she is the Manchester United of girls, nothing more to say on the matter.

:D Oh no doubt I have limited resources, but I do a lot better than I should mate. :suicide:

It's my charm y'see. :icon_lol:

charming im now being compared to a team with a manager with a nose like rodolf a stiker who likes grannys too much and a druggy for a captain

Guest Gordon McKeag

charming im now being compared to a team with a manager with a nose like rodolf a stiker who likes grannys too much and a druggy for a captain

Yes but you've got a lovely trophy cabinet and two top class strikers.

Fish am only messin with ye, but you ask too many questions for someone from Seaton Delaval.

Fish am only messin with ye, but you ask too many questions for someone from Seaton Delaval.

Seaton Sluice :suicide:

In all seriousness, I reckon it takes stones for someone who likes to court controversy to pop their face online. Kudos. :D

yeah i had noticed u liked them since every time we meet u spend most of the night talking to them

:D

Guest Gordon McKeag

yeah i had noticed u liked them since every time we meet u spend most of the night talking to them

:suicide:

Haha cheeky anyone who didn't know me reading that would think am really shallow.

It's not every day you meet Rooney and Berbatov :D

:icon_lol:

Haha cheeky anyone who didn't know me reading that would think am really shallow.

No doubt you'll be hoping that's GBG only got a couple of toon centre backs :suicide:

Edited by sammynb

Guest Gordon McKeag

:icon_lol:

No doubt you'll be hoping that's GBG only got a couple of toon centre backs :suicide:

She's a lot more difficult to get behind than any of our centre backs let me tell you.