Sol Campbell

If Sulzeer had any pace at all I'd take him but he is far too slow these days. Well past his sell by date and just because he's opted to move to the north east isn't a reason to be interested in him.

Wasn't he officially found to be the second fastest player at Arsenal last season? :lol:

that article was a farce, it wasn't 2nd fastest at Arsenal it was 2nd fastest in the whole fucking league :lol:

Football’s fliers hit incredible speeds and Walcott’s bursts mean he would run 9.9secs for 100m – if he could sustain his top speed of 10.1m per second.

WALCOTT 22.72 mph

CAMPBELL 22.50 mph

DROGBA 22.27 mph

TORRES 22.27 mph

ANELKA 22.05 mph

FABREGAS 22.05 mph

A COLE 22.05 mph

CLICHY 21.82 mph

ROONEY 21.82 mph

GERRARD 21.60 mph (The Sun)

No Swp, Lennon, Agbonlahor, Vela, Sagna, Evra

in short theres a ton of blatantly obvious people missing, and considering Bolt's top speed is 24mph there is no fucking way campbell is anywhere near it.

it's probably something stupid like top speed achieved over any distance rather than being able to maintain a decent speed over one.

Yeah but it's a fact that the most important distance in football is your speed over 10 yards.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The part about Ashley negotiating transfers makes you a wanker when it's clearly what the point being made was. The overall point that money has indeed been spent on the backline and that a free centre back happened under the old regime as well as under this one remains perfectly valid, go watch some hockey.

So, no answer to anything I said. Go watch some hockey indeed because you're clueless about this sport.

The part about Ashley negotiating transfers makes you a wanker when it's clearly what the point being made was. The overall point that money has indeed been spent on the backline and that a free centre back happened under the old regime as well as under this one remains perfectly valid, go watch some hockey.

So, no answer to anything I said. Go watch some hockey indeed because you're clueless about this sport.

What sport?

Seriously guys, PM to arrange to meet up, and have angry sex with each other. Just fuck off and stop derailing every thread the other has posted in.

Anyway, I think Sol is most likely to be a nightmare signing for Newcastle. The thought of him partnering Colocini is almost as bad as having Tit Bramble as well in a 3-5-2 formation. He may be commanding at times, but he's too slow. I'd not want him at Ewood Park.

P.S. Zurab khisinishvililili is still available on the cheap :lol:.

Edited by Billy Castell

Seriously guys, PM to arrange to meet up, and have angry sex with each other. Just fuck off and stop derailing every thread the other has posted in.

Anyway, I think Sol is most likely to be a nightmare signing for Newcastle. The thought of him partnering Colocini is almost as bad as having Tit Bramble as well in a 3-5-2 formation. He may be commanding at times, but he's too slow. I'd not want him at Ewood Park.

There's plenty of Blackburn forums around if you don't like it here :lol: I can't help it if the sad little twat is following me around can I? It's like Steven Trainer from school, this lad who we didn't want hanging around with us but used to follow us when we ran away from him.

Back onto Sol, I think it's a decent short term signing. He'd have to be selected according to opposition though. Let him mark other team's target men and he'll be able to do a job.

There's plenty of Blackburn forums around if you don't like it here :lol: I can't help it if the sad little twat is following me around can I? It's like Steven Trainer from school, this lad who we didn't want hanging around with us but used to follow us when we ran away from him.

Ha! Surprise! It's ME!! I knew I'd find you eventually!

Fancy meeting up some time for a nice meal?

Aye, Kevin'll be devoting his signature to you next.

Aye, Kevin'll be devoting his signature to you next.

Probably!

Ha! Surprise! It's ME!! I knew I'd find you eventually!

Fancy meeting up some time for a nice meal?

:lol:

Think it was 'Traynor' actually ;)