Xbox or PS3

Kevin

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my mates a manager in a cex, they'll def test it

they take any hardware your trading in off you, give you a receipt and tell you to fuck off for an hour while they check it

Agh fuck sake :icon_lol:

What can I do with the PS3 but? seems a while waste of one.

• 2 weeks later...
what size of harddrive has it got?

Not sure. Will find out. Won't be buying it if it doesn't have a wireless adapter.

god help you when you have to make an actual decision that matters :D

What?

• 1 year later...

I want to get an HD cable for the new xbox (I have a flat screen HD telly so had best use it).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wired-up-v1-3A-Plated-Connectors-Cable/dp/B0017RW94A/ref=pd_cp_vg_h__0

This one is dirt cheap, whereas the official Xbox one is just under £14. I'm an utter techno noob so i wouldn't know the difference between a £1 HD cable and a £100 (which i saw in curry's yesterday!!!) is. Anyone use an HDMI cable for their Xbox360 they can recommend??

yea xbox maybe a better service but the console is shit due to its failure rate plus you have subscriptions of 39.99 every year when i had the xbox elite model i was paying this and it was becoming to expensive on top of games which are 40 quid now. also i got the 3 quadrant lights on it within the first year thats why i decided to do away with it because it was becoming a pain in the arse. I now have a ps3 slim and its no bother never had any issues at all its been perfect and i have had it roughly for 2 years

Edited by DEADMAN

It's been posted so should be here by the end of the week.

Roll on Fallout 3 Game of the Year edition in HD. :D

Think Fallout 3 only throws out 720

So just to clarify DEADMAN, You prefer the ps3?

yea i do but if sony moves to a permanent subscription like xbox where you have to pay to play online then ill be finished with consoles altogether

Need help folks as i havent a clue on this lark.

basically, what it says on the tin of the thread... Xbox 360 or PS3? I want one. Not that botheered about playing online. Nor will i be that fussed about having shit loads of games, so i dunno if that means i could get away not needing LOADS of GB? I am asking it again as I know that there has been precedent for both to fuck up?

I need help as i havent a fucking clue!