Erm..

Kevin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bucktoothed simpletons with eyebrows on their cheeks... horses running through council estates... men in platform shoes being arrested for bombings... badly tarmacced drives in THIS country.

Easy up there sailor :)

will you knobs all speak english ffs? I thought your country invented the language.

I'm a big fan of all the, err, Irish stuff, yep I love your pop music, Enya and, err, the other one... ripped up the Pope, bald chap? And I think.... that's it.

Edited by parkinpants

will you knobs all speak english ffs? I thought your country invented the language.

I'm a big fan of all the, err, Irish stuff, yep I love your pop music, Enya and, err, the other one... ripped off the Pope, bald chap? And I think.... that's it.

okay. how does this relate to 8outof10twats?

I'm a big fan of all the, err, Irish stuff, yep I love your pop music, Enya and, err, the other one... ripped off the Pope, bald chap? And I think.... that's it.

:)

Have you never had a lager, gin & tonic and irish cream baileys chaser Kevin?

Have you never had a lager, gin & tonic and irish cream baileys chaser Kevin?

I've never had irish cream baileys. Is it nice?

Before you all go dissing Irish music, let's not forget Thin Lizzy.

But seriously, Kevin being blissfully unaware of anything that happened less than 6 months ago is scary.

what happened 6 months ago?

What you've never had a ladyboy? You big girl's bra.

You did a tranny :)

Ooh, scary Irish men. Would you like to recruit me? I like your berets. They’re worn by Saddam Hussain, Frank Spencer, and the French.

What you've never had a ladyboy? You big girl's bra.

You did a tranny :)

Ooh, scary Irish men. Would you like to recruit me? I like your berets. They’re worn by Saddam Hussain, Frank Spencer, and the French.

You have some serious mental issues :razz:

We invented trains, Led Zeppelin II and post it notes.

I think the English language goes to the Japanese.

We invented Guiness.

That different to Guinness? :)

We invented Guiness.

Jesus titty fucking christ Craig I made a spelling mistake, get over it already :razz:

We invented Guiness.

Jesus titty fucking christ Craig I made a spelling mistake, get over it already :razz:

Sounds like you could do with one actually. You know, help you relax some? Aaah then again, to weak for you huh?

We invented Guiness.

Sounds like you could do with one actually. You know, help you relax some? Aaah then again, to weak for you huh?

Correct. Fuck all that 5% shit. You need to get the 40% shit. Sex. In. A. Glass.

Yeah, we're all aware of what it is. Still, we're all sooooo impressed that you drink it. :razz:

That's cool but I didn't drink it to impress you, i drunk it to impress Wacky.

I got so shit faced on Goldschlager one NYE I had prospectors panning my dumps for weeks

It's good shit huh :)