Bellamy on way out at Man City

Kitman

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a waste though.

Aye you're not wrong. Definitely got a hint of Solano about it (i.e. wanting to be near his kids). Be interesting to see if he sticks at it or pisses off again quickly like Nobby did?

Using that as a cover more like. Wanting to get pissed with his mates is more like it.

What a waste though.

Aye you're not wrong. Definitely got a hint of Solano about it (i.e. wanting to be near his kids). Be interesting to see if he sticks at it or pisses off again quickly like Nobby did?

Using that as a cover more like. Wanting to get pissed with his mates is more like it.

Wants to be the Big I Am iyam

What a waste though.

Wasn't he barred from going out in Cardiff years ago?

What a waste though.

Wasn't he barred from going out in Cardiff years ago?

Rings a bell like but it wouldn't be a permanent thing anyway, would it? Had bother there when he was with us so you're talking about 5+ years ago possibly.

Bob L'eponge has a point too.

Leeds played in the Champions League too and were SUPER ambitious.

Suppose they were superbly run were they? :lol:

sure, lets have years of absolutely nothing, like the mackems have had, or maybe our own future under Mike Ashley. You can remember those years of relegation scraps instead of reaching semi finals of the European Cup :icon_lol:

What are you fucking on about you massive cock.

Just answer the question :lol: Were Leeds well ran because they were in the Champions League?

haha. Reaching the Semi Finals of the Champions League, who wants it ? Don't all raise your hands at once lads :icon_lol:

Who wants it by risking the financial future of the club? No thanks mate.

please tell us how many of the trophy winning clubs aren't massively in the red :icon_lol:

Or are you saying that you don't want to try and win trophies ? You should have been supporting the mackems during the last 20 years, were you deeply envious of their financial stability rather than sign the top players we did and playing in europe :icon_lol:

The trophy winning clubs have a global fanbase which generates an income big enough to pay for their debt though. They got the fanbase first, then the debt. They didn't get into debt chasing the fanbase.

Chelsea had a global fanbase before they started winning trophies ? They didn't even have the most supporters in London :icon_lol:

And all the premiership is in debt too, including the other trophy winners, but I'm sure you know best when you say this isn't the case.

Chelsea aren't in debt. I only consider it to be a debt when you actually have to pay it back, like if you are a PLC, for example. Debt to your owner is hardly high-risk now is it :)

even allowing you making up your own rules, you name only one club. Remarkable.

Now been confirmed. Season-long loan rather than just 6 months.

No doubt it'll become a permanent deal.

might just make the difference between Cardiff finally getting promoted now.

At the expense of somebody ........

As Stevie pointed out recently we've got about 5 or 6 strikers so there's no chance of another one coming in. That's an Ashley mindset rather than thinking what we have is good enough.

I think £ 90 k a week is a deciding factor.........

As Stevie pointed out recently we've got about 5 or 6 strikers so there's no chance of another one coming in. That's an Ashley mindset rather than thinking what we have is good enough.

cardiff aren't going to be paying that though are they?

i'm sure we could match the percentage of his weekly wage that cardiff are paying him....if the club had any ambition to stay in the top flight.

completely nuts that he's available, exactly the type of player we need and we haven't even tried to see if he fancies coming back here.

i'm sure we could match the percentage of his weekly wage that cardiff are paying him....if the club had any ambition to stay in the top flight.

completely nuts that he's available, exactly the type of player we need and we haven't even tried to see if he fancies coming back here.

I think Bellamy himself has patently made his desires clear. For one reason or another he wants to be located in close proximity to his family and friends in Cardiff.

And how do you know we haven't enquired?

Was in relation to signing another striker (as the post prior to mine mentioned) rather than specifically being about Bellamy. Nice try though.

I think Bellamy himself has patently made his desires clear. For one reason or another he wants to be located in close proximity to his family and friends in Cardiff.

if we did enquire, which i doubt, the media would probably have got hold of it. it was common knowledge that fulham, spurs and cardiff were all in for him.

I think it was Caulkin who reckoned we had.

I think it was Caulkin who reckoned we had.

He did say that, yes.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

As ever the Buffet Car buffoon with his classic comments. Rob you're always up to speed on things. Cardiff are in major debt troubles, do you seriously think they could commit £5m to wages for one year :lol:

I'm struggling to think of a bigger coup by a non top flight club for a player since we signed Kevin Keegan in 1982.

Edited by Tuco Ramirez

As ever the Buffet Car buffoon with his classic comments. Rob you're always up to speed on things. Cardiff are in major debt troubles, do you seriously think they could commit £5m to wages for one year :lol:

I'm struggling to think of a bigger coup by a non top flight club for a player since we signed Kevin Keegan in 1982.

Didn't Fulham get some pretty big names when Keegan/Wilkins took over down there?

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Didn't Fulham get some pretty big names when Keegan/Wilkins took over down there?

Aye but bigger than Keegan and Bellamy?

Charlton signing Allen Simonsen from Barcelona when in the old 2nd division

Good shout. European footballer of the year a season or two before wasn't he? Must've been around the same time as we signed KK, aye?

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Good shout. European footballer of the year a season or two before wasn't he? Must've been around the same time as we signed KK, aye?

77 they signed Simonsen nearly bankrupted them. Keegan had two EPOTY's bigger name and bigger signing imo.

77 they signed Simonsen nearly bankrupted them. Keegan had two EPOTY's bigger name and bigger signing imo.

Wasn't '77 mate. I was only 3 in '77. This was the early 80s as I was at school. Not getting into a debate about which was a bigger coup or whatever but I remember it well. I also remember him on his knees after scoring against SBR's England side at Wembley to put us out of the 84 Euros.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Where I've got 77 from was that's when he got the EPOTY award, I knew there was a connection to 77. 83 according to wiki. Barcelona to Charlton eh oh dear. Was like Newcastle to Tottenham in the 90's.