Howay the Lads ...to Accrington !!

yonmon

Not wanting to appear provocative in any way ?...can I humbly suggest that following their display at Old Trafford, United will need to 'UP' their game for their visit to The Crown Ground next Wednesday evening !!. It did seem that one or two 'deadlegs' have developed since last season's great performances in the Championship !!.

Of course i could be wrong !!...as I often am where the game which we all love is concerned, and I'm sure that you'll let me know !!.

On a more serious note...the club and Town are getting geared up for what has been described as 'The greatest game in the history of Accrington Stanley'.... and it should be a very special night...so come along in your thousands!...but remember The Crown only holds 5.500 maximum....Cosy don't you think !!.

'ON STANLEY...ON TO GREATER THINGS !!!'

Edited by yonmon

It was more of pun (I was at a Christening on Sunday) but I'm sure it could be shoe-horned into a euphemism. Most things on here could be though.

It was more of pun (I was at a Christening on Sunday) but I'm sure it could be shoe-horned into a euphemism. Most things on here could be though.

Touche !...we are going to have fun Alex !!

Edited by yonmon

Not wanting to appear provocative in any way ?...can I humbly suggest that following their display at Old Trafford, United will need to 'UP' their game for their visit to The Crown Ground next Wednesday evening !!. It did seem that one or two 'deadlegs' have developed since last season's great performances in the Championship !!.

Of course i could be wrong !!...as I often am where the game which we all love is concerned, and I'm sure that you'll let me know !!.

On a more serious note...the club and Town are getting geared up for what has been described as 'The greatest game in the history of Accrington Stanley'.... and it should be a very special night...so come along in your thousands!...but remember The Crown only holds 5.500 maximum....Cosy don't you think !!.

ON STANLEY...ON TO GREATER THINGS !!!'

FYF

'The greatest game in the history of Accrington Stanley'

I do hope you're recording it for subsequent DVD release.

Full game ( with prior inane comments from Andy Gray !) on Sky Sports. Some enterprising rascal could record this, copy it onto DVD, and make an absolute packet across the North East !!.(Not wishing to encourage criminal activity amongst United Fans of course !!).

Edited by yonmon

Full game ( with prior inane comments from Andy Gray !) on Sky Sports. Some enterprising rascal could record this, copy it onto DVD, and make an absolute packet across the North East !!.(Not wishing to encourage criminal activity amongst United Fans of course !!).

You're cringeworthy.

You're cringeworthy.

Thanks for the compliment !!..That's exactly what I aim to be !!..... and it's obviously worked on you !!

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Accrington were my Irish grandma's team, would've liked to have gone to this game. When I think of Lancashire I always think of it representing life 100 years ago, cobbled streets, inbred families, saying "luv" at the end of the every sentence, especially round Accrington, Blackburrrrrrrrn, and Burrrrrrrrnleh. It will be a total culture shock for the players, lets hope it's not another Hereford.

I'm very happy you appear to acknowledge there's only one United

You're more than likely going to be playing our reserves / under 18's. I'd be very surprised if there's more then 4 first teamers playing.. !!

On Newcastle.. on to Accringon Stanley

You're more than likely going to be playing our reserves / under 18's. I'd be very surprised if there's more then 4 first teamers playing.. !!

On Newcastle.. on to Accringon Stanley

Gosh Kevin !..I hope that your Reserves and Under 18's don't wind up in ACCRINGON next Wednesday, or 3,500 Stanley Fans will be disappointed !!..

ps.. is it true that Alan Shearer intends to put in an appearance ??