As the door slams shut....CALM DOWN!

sammynb

From espn:

08.50 BST: West Ham are interested in signing a goalkeeper and Roma’s Brazilian No. 2 Doni is top of their wishlist.

08.43 BST: Sky Sports reporting that Emmanuel Adebayor and Shay Given will be staying at Manchester City.

08.38 BST: Aston Villa defender Curtis Davies is reportedly a loan target for Celtic.

08.33 BST: A source close to the transfer transactions told ESPNsoccernet: “The possibility of Zamora going to Liverpool was a non starter, not even worth going there. But Liverpool remain interested in Carlton Cole.

08.28 BST: Manchester United's Tom Cleverley is reportedly close to completing a loan transfer to Wigan Athletic.

08.23 BST: Bayern Munich striker Mario Gomez is interested in a move to Liverpool, according to the player's agent. "When a club like Liverpool inquires, their interest cannot be pushed off the table," Ferber told Kicker.

08.17 BST: More Birmingham news: The Blues are hoping to complete the £5m signing of Barcelona midfielder Alexander Hleb. We'll keep you updated on that.

08.15 BST: Birmingham have lodged an offer for 20-year-old Arsenal full-back Armand Traore on loan until the end of the season. The Blues are also thought to have begun negotiations with Russian side Spartak Moscow over a cut-price deal for versatile defender Jiranek, whose contract expires in December.

08.08 BST: Shay Given will be allowed to leave the Republic of Ireland's training camp if an offer comes in for him today. Fulham and Arsenal have been linked with the Manchester City keeper.

07.54 BST: Roma have reportedly offered Julio Baptista to Milan in exchange for Marco Borriello. Boriello is believed to be surplus to requirements at the San Siro following the arrival of Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

07:38 BST: Joseph Yobo could make a loan switch to West Ham from Everton. Although why he would want to jump onto a sinking ship is beyond us.

07:31 BST: Liverpool are being linked with a move for Utrecht's Ricky van Wolfswinkel. Newcastle are also reported to be tracking the striker.

07:26 BST: Palermo have turned their focus back onto West Ham midfielder Valon Behrami, who could be on his way.

07:17 BST: AC Milan want Robinho on the cheap and there could be a long way to go in negotiations before a deal is struck.

07:11 BST: Asamoah Gyan has been seen at Sunderland, as Steve Bruce looks to wrap up a £12 million deal for the Ghanaian.

07:09 BST: Schalke have completed the signing of Klass-Jan Huntelaar for £10.5 million from AC Milan.

Shouldn't we be trying for Robinho, Adebayor and the youngest Traore?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want what Sammy has had this morning :icon_lol:

I'm bored. Time to open a beer I feel :icon_lol:

And re the citeh players, fuckem' why should we contribute to their wages???!???

They should let us have them for free ;)

It's not as if they are going to get to play infront of a full house in Manchester ;)

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Lee Ryder saying that he thinks that's it on Twitter. Hedging his bets saying that anything could happen but he thinks that's it. Many, many rumours Heskey having a medical though.

Lee Ryder saying that he thinks that's it on Twitter. Hedging his bets saying that anything could happen but he thinks that's it. Many, many rumours Heskey having a medical though.

In English please?

... Lee Ryder reckons Heskey is having a medical. and has said so on Twitter.

I know it's not your first language Samuel, but... c'mon

... Lee Ryder reckons Heskey is having a medical. and has said so on Twitter.

I know it's not your first language Samuel, but... c'mon

What? With us? WTF for, we've already got a donkey.

;)

edit: See that's why I was all at sea because it just does not make sense.

Edited by sammynb

God I hope that's not true

* Pours large drink *

* Pours another large drink *

This is like the iphone.

Ryder says "that's it on the transfer front"

Stevie says there's lots of rumours (and i've heard them too) of Heskey at the training ground.

I heard it fromn a mackem for what it's worth.

Edited by Happy Face

This is like the iphone.

Ryder says "that's it on the transfer front"

Stevie says there's lots of rumours (and i've heard them too) of Heskey at the training ground.

I heard it fromn a mackem for what it's worth.

Maybe it's just someone who looks like a great useless lump who falls over at the slightest touch and can't score goals. But is good really.

http://twitter.com/lee_ryder

If he said it he deleted it....I guess it's more of a rumour mill thing.

HE DIDN'T SAY IT AT ALL, but there's speculation from other sources, if its a swap deal for Shola, I'd be quite pleased.

Me too. Even if it wasn't a swap. Not sure what all the outrage is about. Just back from a world cup and would provide some of the depth we need.

Don't believe it like. Blatant Mackemry imo.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
SSN reporting we arent signing anyone else. I'd honestly rather have no one than Heskey! Did Hughton see the Europa League game, his own fans were saying how horrendous he was!

Their fans are the worst in the country for slagging players though. Heskey is a very good player in my opinion who has been undermined by the media for years, and ridiculed by clueless observers like yourself as a result of media manipulation of the masses. He was tremendous at Wigan, he always is at places where he feels loved.

Get fucked man Stevie ;) I always thought you were quite knowledgable about football. You just shattered that illusion with one post. He's slow, doesn't score and has chronic self esteem issues. You can find any big bloke to bounce off people in the box and 'put himself about'. Does'nt make him a good footballer

Heskey's slow? I must confess I didn't see a lot of him last season but his game's always been largely about pace. Would be pretty underwhelmed by the signing however.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Get fucked man Stevie ;) I always thought you were quite knowledgable about football. You just shattered that illusion with one post. He's slow, doesn't score and has chronic self esteem issues. You can find any big bloke to bounce off people in the box and 'put himself about'. Does'nt make him a good footballer

Aye Tony Cunningham was amazing wasn't he? Not to mention Rob McDonald. Anyway your post is shite, Heskey is a good player and shows it whenever someone shows belief in him.