As the door slams shut....CALM DOWN!

sammynb

I don't slagging people off, but draw your own conclusions from this "tweet" by Lee Ryder.
lee_ryder

#nufc KAZENGA LUALUA STOP TEXTING ME!!!! not really all the best Kaz!

Such an important man in NE football, all the footballers texting him.

;)

Wow! seriously 'In the know' with all the big shots!

BBC WEBSITE

Liverpool are "dotting the i's and crossing the t's" on the Paul Konchesky deal, but are keeping their lips sealed on Roy Hodgson's pursuit of a striker to support Fernando Torres.

If its Heskey me season tickets in the Mersey.

Would it not be easier chucking it in the Teign?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now who is believing the media hype? He's been a big help to Rooney in the last 12months hasnt he!

With or without Heskey Rooney's been totally shite, for club and country since scoring in Munich in March.

and the recent Pen doesnt take away how shit he's been either.

But it kind of puts paid to the fact that he's a great support striker. If he's not scoring, and his partners not scoring then something is wrong. He's like Carrol, without the heart, goals or pace.

He's fuck all like Carroll, he's not great in the air by any stretch of the imagination for starters.

;)

I don't slagging people off, but draw your own conclusions from this "tweet" by Lee Ryder.
lee_ryder

#nufc KAZENGA LUALUA STOP TEXTING ME!!!! not really all the best Kaz!

Such an important man in NE football, all the footballers texting him.

Actually, who was it that used to name drop Kieron Dyer all the time?

Was it Luke something or other?

The circles these local journo's mix in, real jaw dropping stuff.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-f...00252-27166073/

This the best for lastest news. All local papers have teamed up and you can leave comments on it. Lots of rumours on it. Also lots of Newcastle fans on there. Its only on for 4 hours. I think you can access it via your local Newcastle paper if you dont like the Liverpool echo.

Edited by kingdayo

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-f...00252-27166073/

This the best for wild rumour and speculation with no basis in truth. All local papers have teamed up and you can leave comments on it. Lots of rumours on it. Also lots of Newcastle fans on there. Its only on for 4 hours. I think you can access it via your local Newcastle paper if you dont like the Liverpool echo.

FYP

Thanks laa

Liverpool are signing Carlton Cole.

Mickey Mouser I work with reckons that's the rumour like.

so does SSN.

Is it just me or is sky desperately trying to big up deadline day? ffs its not that interesting, there is no interesting signings.

so does SSN.

Is it just me or is sky desperately trying to pull in viewers

FYP.

And aye, you're right. Ignore them.

so does SSN.

Is it just me or is sky desperately trying to big up deadline day? ffs its not that interesting, there is no interesting signings.

SKY have been bigging things up from 1992, Kevin, when you were pissing and shitting yourself, gurgling to yourself, trying to bring your wind up and crying for your milk.

so does SSN.

SKY have been bigging things up from 1992, Kevin, when you were pissing and shitting yourself, gurgling to yourself, trying to bring your wind up and crying for your milk.

Were you wanking when you wrote that?

I doubt Kevin was born in 1992. ;)

True dat Tom.

"Serial tweeter Ryan Babel hasn't tweeted for 24 hours. Either something horrible has happened or he's sorting a transfer!"

To many tweets make a twat

Not enough "o"s make you a moron. :jesuswept:

so does SSN.

I remember Heskey scoring against the toon for Leicester in 1997 when we won 4-3, totally bullied Peacock and Albert ran through the middle of them one on one with the keeper but blasted it from 20 yards through Pav's legs, what a goal. I repeat he's a very good player who thrives on confidence, and withers when there's all out attacks on him. A better version of Bramble in a different position imo.

Probably not got the stomach for SJP then. Wasn't he also involved in one of England's finest moments at the World Cup? I seem to remember nice holding up and a great through ball with the outside of his boot for Gerrard's first. Was generally very good that game but I still felt, having not seen much of Capello's England before the WC, that his selection showed Capello was not good enough to manage England.

Still a decent player on his day who I would welcome looking at the options up front outside of Carroll. Comparing him to Shola is mind-boggling to me. People over enamoured with Shola's championship success or just so prone to hyperbole they can't tell the difference between someone who probably shouldn't be on a football pitch and someone inconsistent?

"Serial tweeter Ryan Babel hasn't tweeted for 24 hours. Either something horrible has happened or he's sorting a transfer!"

To many tweets make a twat

All those three 'big' Dutch transfers from a few seasons ago have been pretty average IMO.

K2-Kuyt and Kalou - One a hard working shield for the full back and a few goals :jesuswept: and the other couldn't hit the net with a beachball.

Babel - Runs around a lot looking dangerous produces fuck all apart from the odd long range effort.

Combined value of 50m none have really delivered.

*Bafra is more dangerous than Babel and Carroll will get more goals than the other two even though they are in better sides.

Edited by Park Life