As the door slams shut....CALM DOWN!

sammynb

Combined value of 50m none have really delivered.

True but I think we'll get our money back on Kuyt and Babel. We'll have to see how much spurs are willing to pay for Babel. Kuyts staying after a good world cup. I don't think Cole is no better than Babel either.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool are signing Carlton Cole.

Mickey Mouser I work with reckons that's the rumour like.

so does SSN.

Is it just me or is sky desperately trying to big up deadline day? ffs its not that interesting, there is no interesting signings.

SKY have been bigging things up from 1992, Kevin, when you were pissing and shitting yourself, gurgling to yourself, trying to bring your wind up and crying for your milk.

:jesuswept::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

True but I think we'll get our money back on Kuyt and Babel. We'll have to see how much spurs are willing to pay for Babel. Kuyts staying after a good world cup. I don't think Cole is no better than Babel either.

If you get more than 5m for Babel I'd take it. It's clear now that he won't make a tier one player EVER. Too scatty.

Liverpool are signing Carlton Cole.

Mickey Mouser I work with reckons that's the rumour like.

so does SSN.

Is it just me or is sky desperately trying to big up deadline day? ffs its not that interesting, there is no interesting signings.

SKY have been bigging things up from 1992, Kevin, when you were pissing and shitting yourself, gurgling to yourself, trying to bring your wind up and crying for your milk.

Were you wanking when you wrote that?

I doubt Kevin was born in 1992. :jesuswept:

True dat Tom.

No Kevin, I wasn't wanking, I was just trying to explain that SKY have been doing this since you were born. Surprised you've just started to notice to be honest.

West Ham defender Danny Gabbidon on Twitter: "Hearing a shout of Ryan Babel - what a signing that would be!"

Maybe hes going to West Ham

Well if he fancies flushing his career down the toilet that would be the place.

"Serial tweeter Ryan Babel hasn't tweeted for 24 hours. Either something horrible has happened or he's sorting a transfer!"

To many tweets make a twat

All those three 'big' Dutch transfers from a few seasons ago have been pretty average IMO.

K2-Kuyt and Kalou - One a hard working shield for the full back and a few goals :jesuswept: and the other couldn't hit the net with a beachball.

Babel - Runs around a lot looking dangerous produces fuck all apart from the odd long range effort.

*Bafra is more dangerous than Babel and Carroll will get more goals than the other two even though they are in better sides.

how did you get 50 million for Kuyt, Kalou and babel?

"Serial tweeter Ryan Babel hasn't tweeted for 24 hours. Either something horrible has happened or he's sorting a transfer!"

To many tweets make a twat

All those three 'big' Dutch transfers from a few seasons ago have been pretty average IMO.

K2-Kuyt and Kalou - One a hard working shield for the full back and a few goals :jesuswept: and the other couldn't hit the net with a beachball.

Babel - Runs around a lot looking dangerous produces fuck all apart from the odd long range effort.

*Bafra is more dangerous than Babel and Carroll will get more goals than the other two even though they are in better sides.

how did you get 50 million for Kuyt, Kalou and babel?

I meant if we sell Babel and Kuyt we'll get close to our money back

Just heard from a reliable source that Steve Bruce is to make a late effort to lure Ronaldinho to the Stadium of Light from AC Milan if the signing of Asamoah Gyan falls through, which appears to be likely with agreeing personal terms the problem. Watch this space I'll be back

Just heard from a reliable source that Steve Bruce is to make a late effort to lure Ronaldinho to the Stadium of Light from AC Milan if the signing of Asamoah Gyan falls through, which appears to be likely with agreeing personal terms the problem. Watch this space I'll be back

Take your time, please.

Cut and paste job that. The use of punctuation is a dead giveaway.

HAHA yeah, and newcastle are going for kaka and possibly messi.

Its from the BBC website it saves time you see. I added I'll be back at the end. I'm only passing on rumours mate.

Edited by kingdayo

Its from the BBC website

:jesuswept:

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Apart from people on the dole, potential parole officers, people from De Kings 'Ed Kehhhhhhhhby what fuckin sources are you going to have?

Why post that?

Apart from people on the dole, potential parole officers, people from De Kings 'Ed Kehhhhhhhhby what fuckin sources are you going to have?

Why post that?

I got it from the BBC website so calm down mate. Its only a rumour so stop shitting your pants he may not score a hat trick against yous.

Why post that?

I got it from the BBC website so calm down mate. Its only a rumour so stop shitting your pants he may not score a hat trick against yous.

hurray!!!! :jesuswept:

Why post that?

Hes probs got more chance of scoring a hat trick against us than Torres has. oooooooooh ouch, hurts don't it haha :jesuswept:

Why post that?

hurray!!!! :icon_lol:

:jesuswept:

Been shit so far transfer deadline day heres the done deals

Marcus Bent [birmingham - Wolves] Loan

Salif Diao [unattached - Stoke]

Alexander Hleb [barcelona - Birmingham] Loan

Martin Jiranek [spartak Moscow - Birmingham] Undisclosed

Paul Konchesky [Fulham - Liverpool] Player exchange

Zurab Khizanishvili [blackburn - Reading] Loan

Rodrigo Moreno [benfica - Bolton] Loan

Matt Phillips [Wycombe - Blackpool] £325,000

Stipe Pletikosa [spartak Moscow - Tottenham] Loan

Gylfi Sigurdsson [Reading - Hoffenheim] £6m

Anthony Stokes [Hibernian - Celtic] Undisclosed

Why post that?

hurray!!!! :icon_lol:

:jesuswept::icon_lol: