Ibiza

Guest AshleysSkidMark

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went to ibiza for my stag do a few years back. bloody love the place. avoid san antonio - unless you fancy the ibiza oncovered experience - and stick to ibiza town. class bars, superclubs like space and dc10 and smaller scale gems like underground, top quality drugs and the best looking women in the world, bar none. i think the border control police there send all the ugly birds home.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Thing is when you get in your 30s you need another fucking holiday after going somewhere like there. I'd come back and feel like I had CJD for a week. Cowies = nur nurrrrr.

12 days to go ;)

That's all.

until the end of summer season

Swedish House Mafia closing party and Guetta's closing party are both on whilst I'm there. :icon_lol:

niiiceee :icon_lol:

where you staying?

12 days to go ;)

That's all.

until the end of summer season

Swedish House Mafia closing party and Guetta's closing party are both on whilst I'm there. :icon_lol:

niiiceee :icon_lol:

where you staying?

San Antonio Bay.. it's nowt flash like but the hotel doesn't do too badly on trip advisor :icon_lol:

Edited by AshleysSkidMark

cant go wrong with the Bay, esp this time of year, had the chance to live and work there when i was 18, (got friends from San An) turned it down cos i just got a job. GUTTED

regretted it for years

Did you tour the island much? I'm hoping to stay sober enough one day to see a bit of the island on a scooter or more preferably a quad, it seems doable going off google earth, it's a pretty small island.

Probably get lost knowing my luck ;)

Sounds horrendous.

You're old though, so it would.

Being old is an advantage when it comes to Ibiza, got to experience it before it was ruined. You'll never know what it was like.

Stereotypical old folk patter tbh ;)