Yven Moyo

JawD

From .Com

normal.jpg

An unused substitute for Newcastle at Monday evening's reserve fixture against Wolves was 18 year-old left-sided midfielder, Yven Moyo (pictured).

Press reports in his native France suggest that United have concluded the signing of Moyo's from Sochaux on a four-year contract, although no confirmation of that has been forthcoming from either club as yet.

Moyo - who played for France at U18 level last season and hasn't appeared at first team level for Sochaux -had previously attracted interest from Manchester United.

PS: What appears to be Moyo's own Facebook site mentions that he's signed for Newcastle United.

I ask myself the same thing every time I read one of your posts, Kevin.

so you're over the moon at this signing and believe he's going to take us to the top of the table, dispicible.

I ask myself the same thing every time I read one of your posts, Kevin.

so you're over the moon at this signing and believe he's going to take us to the top of the table, dispicible.

Use Firefox and install a spell checker app, at the very least.

i dont understand a lot of things jawd buddy. but on this subject...

why did we sign him? what is up with picking up free transfers i mean if hes free and 18 hes obviously not that good

why did we sign him? what is up with picking up free transfers i mean if hes free and 18 hes obviously not that good

:lol:

What about Gosling?

What about Gosling?

gosling shouldn't have been free. and you know that. quite frankly fist, im disgusted at you for bringing him up.

I love how the kid is being completely dismissed before he's even kicked a ball for the reserves...

Zoggy was signed in similar fashion if memory serves, in fact that may have even gone to tribunal? Either way he turned out to be a canny useful player (if not to everyone's taste) so give this lad a chance. It's not like he's gonna be in the starting XI at the weekend!

I love how the kid is being completely dismissed before he's even kicked a ball for the reserves...

Zoggy was signed in similar fashion if memory serves, in fact that may have even gone to tribunal? Either way he turned out to be a canny useful player (if not to everyone's taste) so give this lad a chance. It's not like he's gonna be in the starting XI at the weekend!

As was Bernard and, I think, Bassong.

What about Gosling?

gosling shouldn't have been free. and you know that. quite frankly fist, im disgusted at you for bringing him up.

Oh and how do you keep mixing me and Fist up?

Edited by The Fish

Only being dismissed by Kevin who is a REALLY thick cunt.

What about Gosling?

Oh and how do you keep mixing me and Fist up?

fish / fist - potato / poTATo.

A reported four year contract for an 18 year old player who hadn't featured for his club in the french league which is rubbish. And who had attracted the attention of manure....according to his dad. Coming To Newcastle on a free.

Looks like we can't go wrong here.

Is Dennis Wise still on the payroll?

Hang on, if this kid turned out to be half decent, even if only good enough for the Championship but still commands a transfer fee then surely its worth a punt so long as we get back whatever its cost in wages right? But if he turned out to be worthy in the Prem half of you would bitch that we didnt have a scout set up and bring new young kids in? Being 18 and not featuring for your club yet is fuck all. Give the kid a break.

The thing is when signing young kids is that they are a risk but that risk is minimal if he is on a free? Would you feel better if he was the same quality but we paid £9M?