Will we buy/loan a striker/forward in Jan?

Park Life

It looks like we need another option upront and I still think, reagardless of CH saying we're more or less done with transfers, the situation come Jan might dictate another dip into the markets.

Thoughts?

what's Leon Best doing :wub:

It looks like we need another option upront and I still think, reagardless of CH saying we're more or less done with transfers, the situation come Jan might dictate another dip into the markets.

Thoughts?

what's Leon Best doing :icon_lol:

He's doing his best :wub:

Sadly not. With CH's insistance that Nolan "works" then we only need one forward with one for the bench. With Carroll, Shola, Best, Lovenkrands & Ranger to choose from.

Ch said he wanted to bring in a forward over the summer, but there was no one "of good enough quality" availible. I can't imagine that situation changing in January. Who would sell a decent forward mid season? Maybe Robbie Keane?

We bought Best out of desperation, he was 3rd choice after Beckford and Goober.

The only thing i could see happening is taking a punt on someone like Fryatt at Leicester.

I'm still hoping Xisco get a run in the side.

Edited by Phil