Admin/mods

Can the admin/mod who keeps changing me nickname and badge please stop it and change it back to kophead or kingdayo or even barry grant and change me badge to Liverpool. This is me third account and I'm not opening no more. I'll respect the people of Newcastle if you's stop changing me nickname and badge

1st account kophead: Name changed to kockhead and man utd badge placed on account

2nd account kingdayo: Name changed to Garry Neville and man utd badge placed on account

3rd account: barry_grant: Name changed to Carla Lane and man utd badge placed on account

Can this stop and rename me nickname and badge and I'll respect the people of Newcastle

Thanks for your time

Can you change your nickname and badge yourself? If not come on boss change me nickname and badge and I'll show respect to people of Newcastle. I can't do no more than that.

Next one he opens (and he will) gets changed to "Chicken Foetus".

No need to I'm going to show the people of Newcastle respect and hopefully the boss will change me nickname and badge. Anyway the comments I made about the city of Newcastle were not as bad as some of the comments made about Liverpool

Can you change your nickname and badge yourself? If not come on boss change me nickname and badge and I'll show respect to people of Newcastle. I can't do no more than that.

No need to I'm going to show the people of Newcastle respect and hopefully the boss will change me nickname and badge. Anyway the comments I made about the city of Newcastle were not as bad as some of the comments made about Liverpool

How would you even know what a boss was, you on-the-dole, special brew-swigging cunt.

Next one gets changed to his email address.

And you can stick your grovelling PM up your arsehole carla, you've acted like nothing but a cunt on here.

And you can stick your grovelling PM up your arsehole carla, you've acted like nothing but a cunt on here.

Who the fuck is Carla? and the only reason I've acted a cunt on here is because people take the piss out of Liverpool and act cunts on here.

This the only site I know that changes your user name for fuck sake

Who the fuck is Carla? and the only reason I've acted a cunt on here is because people take the piss out of Liverpool and act cunts on here.

I suggest you check out you 'supposed' local cutural records if you don't know who Carla Lane is. :(

I suggest you check out you 'supposed' local cutural records if you don't know who Carla Lane is. :(

Don't really want to, I know its something bad because I've had a go at geordies. If someone has a go at your city you cant have a go at Newcastle unless you want your username and badge changed. Bit silly if you ask me don't know any other sites that do this.

I'll bet he's heard of Boris Johnson.

Next username methinks?

Nope, next username WILL be his email address - particularly if he persists with the (now) abusive PMs. Then the likes of Stevie can sign him up to whatever nasty shit he damned well likes.

Next username methinks?

Nope, next username WILL be his email address - particularly if he persists with the (now) abusive PMs. Then the likes of Stevie can sign him up to whatever nasty shit he damned well likes.

Sounds like he needs to calm down.

Next username methinks?

RTG?

Next username methinks?

Sounds like he needs to calm down.

:(

Craig gizza a job mate, can I be a mod ? I can do that. I can write comments and ban people come on craig gizza job. I can tell people to calm down and give people warning's I can do that come on craig gizza job. I can be happy when Newcastle win I can lick Shearers arse, I can watch ant and dec come on craig mate gizza job. I can piss people of most of all Sunderland fans come on craig mate gizza job. I can buy sting records and blast them in my car come on craig gizza job I can do that. I can be a mod

Can the admin/mod who keeps changing me nickname and badge please stop it and change it back to kophead or kingdayo or even barry grant and change me badge to Liverpool. This is me third account and I'm not opening no more. I'll respect the people of Newcastle if you's stop changing me nickname and badge

1st account kophead: Name changed to kockhead and man utd badge placed on account

2nd account kingdayo: Name changed to Garry Neville and man utd badge placed on account

3rd account: barry_grant: Name changed to Carla Lane and man utd badge placed on account

Can this stop and rename me nickname and badge and I'll respect the people of Newcastle

Thanks for your time

fuck off.

We don't give a toss if you respect us or not.