The Apprentice

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Bit boring this week as it was obvious with her being team leader that if she failed, she would go. Thinks its going to be that way for the next few weeks as the obvious people get fired.

Joanna could be emerging as a dark horse

Racist!

Joanna has done ok recently since she toned down the bolshiness a notch. Stella still doing very well, Liz has slipped back a bit.

I think Stella has gone right off the boil in recent weeks. While she was shown last night pulling lots of faces, she didnt fight much. Ofcourse a lot of what we see is 24 hours of filming reduced to 15 minutes so the editing plays a big part, but imo she definitely needs to pull a good week out the bag.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit boring this week as it was obvious with her being team leader that if she failed, she would go. Thinks its going to be that way for the next few weeks as the obvious people get fired.

Joanna could be emerging as a dark horse

Racist!

Joanna has done ok recently since she toned down the bolshiness a notch. Stella still doing very well, Liz has slipped back a bit.

Not in my book she hasn't... :lol:

I didn't think Sandeesh was actually that bad this week tbh. I think she rightly took Chris and Liz into the boardroom on account of the failings of the task but she was on a hiding to nothing as they're both stronger overall.

There's two weak links left IMO - Stuart & Laura and I wouldn't at all be surprised if they're split up next week so that one of them is found out.

She is hopeless and should have gone weeks ago.

How to fuck an interview up that was going so well..become Project Manager and release your inner twat. Leading a team really did bring out the worst in him didn't it? Methinks it has not gone unoticed and his days are numbered.

You sound like you're labouring under the misaprehension that his inner twat wasn't visible before last night.

The bloke consistently needs a punch in the face.

How to fuck an interview up that was going so well..become Project Manager and release your inner twat. Leading a team really did bring out the worst in him didn't it? Methinks it has not gone unoticed and his days are numbered.

You sound like you're labouring under the misaprehension that his inner twat wasn't visible before last night.

couldn't agree more... i'd do it for free.

We've all worked with people like him.

We've all worked with people like him.

I beg to differ.... I've never been sacked.

Joanna is definitely coming on strong as this series starts to wind up to the end. Once again her pushy manner was probably responsible for driving the flavours and the sales.

Good also to see Stella pulling out a win but she isnt looking like winner material.

Devistated that Laura and Stuart didnt end up out the door.

Out of the bottom three I think it was a bit tough on Christopher considering Chris's past losses. However Chris wont be here long.

Joanna or Liz for me.

Have to say that Hamburg (Parky?) looked an absolutely gorgeous city and think it will be going on the to do list.

It is. Some skanky bits too, but they're just as interesting if not more so. :D Great place to visit for a long weekend when the weather is good, particularly, as there's canals/rivers/lakes all over the place.

Need to book flights there for February actually. I'm assuming they won't rocket up in price after tonight, but who knows. ;)

Edited by Meenzer

I'm starting to like Stella best tbh. Seems to play a straight bat, isn't ridiculously bitchy (for a female), takes clear decisions on her terms (again unusual for a female as female PM's almost without exception try to make all decision making to appear joint because of the inherent risk) and also has a bit of substance about her.

Glad that Christopher went even though it wasn't his really his fault this one failed. He's just a bit of a cock.

Stevie's favourite Laura has to go soon I'm afraid. She's not the most offensive by any means but she has at least one juvenile strop every week and it makes her look a twat.

Edited by manc-mag

Joanna is definitely coming on strong as this series starts to wind up to the end. Once again her pushy manner was probably responsible for driving the flavours and the sales.

Good also to see Stella pulling out a win but she isnt looking like winner material.

Out of the bottom three I think it was a bit tough on Christopher considering Chris's past losses. However Chris wont be here long.

Joanna or Liz for me.

Have to say that Hamburg (Parky?) looked an absolutely gorgeous city and think it will be going on the to do list.

It will be a reason to stop watching if she goes. I think she's mint, everything about her. Felt sorry for the dipper tonight, but Sugar was right, nice guys get no where in business. Other than Parky of course.

I agree with Sammy, Stella is the favourite now she's articulate, single minded and hasn't really put a foot wrong. I thought it was a risk taking the big appointment off Laura and that fat faced cheeky mongo which could've back fired like but fair play. She fuckin hates Stuart though, the amount of dirty looks he gets off her in any episode is amusing. What ever happens as long as "Chris" doesn't win, I'll be pleased, I get the impression he's Sralan's favourite. Should call him tefal, cos fuck all sticks to him, he's been in the last three loads of times.

Joanna or Liz for me.

It will be a reason to stop watching if she goes. I think she's mint, everything about her. Felt sorry for the dipper tonight, but Sugar was right, nice guys get no where in business. Other than Parky of course.

I agree with Sammy, Stella is the favourite now she's articulate, single minded and hasn't really put a foot wrong. I thought it was a risk taking the big appointment off Laura and that fat faced cheeky mongo which could've back fired like but fair play. She fuckin hates Stuart though, the amount of dirty looks he gets off her in any episode is amusing. What ever happens as long as "Chris" doesn't win, I'll be pleased, I get the impression he's Sralan's favourite. Should call him tefal, cos fuck all sticks to him, he's been in the last three loads of times.

:D

Can't knock your loyalty tbf Stevie. I reckon she'd be a cracking girlfriend like as she's a right little madam and I can't help myself for that type. ;) She's been dreadful on the tasks though.

The problem with Laura is that she plays the victim card a canny bit..Sugar would have a tribunal within the year with her I reckon which is why she's nowhere near winning.

I like Stella a lot actually, letting Stuart dig his own grave without reacting to it.

The problem with Laura is that she plays the victim card a canny bit..Sugar would have a tribunal within the year with her I reckon which is why she's nowhere near winning.

I like Stella a lot actually, letting Stuart dig his own grave without reacting to it.

I can't work out if Stella is fanciable or not, on one hand she has lovely eyes and a nice personality, decent figure, but on the other in a certain light she has skin like Ray Parlour.

I can't work out if Stella is fanciable or not, on one hand she has lovely eyes and a nice personality, decent figure, but on the other in a certain light she has skin like Ray Parlour.

Facially she's the spit of a canny lass I went out with years ago when I was at uni (yes, a long time ago)..maybe clouding my opinion on her..

nowt fit about stella. liz on the other hand is well worth it.

i think liz has got to be favourite still. she's blatantly the best at presenting sales pitches and has that natural confidence most fit birds have.

i can't see any of the boys winning it. the three best were all in the boardroom last night and he could have walked any of them tbf.

i think liz has got to be favourite still. she's blatantly the best at presenting sales pitches and has that natural confidence most fit birds have.

i can't see any of the boys winning it. the three best were all in the boardroom last night and he could have walked any of them tbf.

The best three (all boys) were in the boardroom last night, but you can't see any boy winning it? That makes sense.

Dont agree. The way Joanna upsold the order at the hotel from 3 months supply to six was excellent. Dog with a bone. It should be one of them though.

Dont agree. The way Joanna upsold the order at the hotel from 3 months supply to six was excellent. Dog with a bone. It should be one of them though.

I think that could've easily went tits up as well although they were impressed. She was so fuckin stupid speaking to the krauts in that faced paced nasal Bolton accent, they couldn't understand a word she was saying. I think she'll fuck up I hope she does because she annoys me, too pushy, and her face is as rough as a Kenyan hill runners feet.

Only thing that spolis this for me is that there seems to be too many of the hoity toity oxbridge type and not enough of the rough and ready but good type.

I've had many dealing with both over the years and some of the best business and sales people I ever met hadnt a degree between them. Not saying degrees are bad , just a lack of balance in the candidates.

And Laura is fucking gash. Stevie, you are obviously blinded by your dick because I cant see anyone connected with Job recruitment confidently sticking her infront of a client.

Only thing that spolis this for me is that there seems to be too many of the hoity toity oxbridge type and not enough of the rough and ready but good type.

I've had many dealing with both over the years and some of the best business and sales people I ever met hadnt a degree between them. Not saying degrees are bad , just a lack of balance in the candidates.

And Laura is fucking gash. Stevie, you are obviously blinded by your dick because I cant see anyone connected with Job recruitment confidently sticking her infront of a client.

I don't deal with sales people because generally they're all wanks, saying that I suppose I'm in sales....AYE point proven.

I like Laura's attitude, if she doesn't like something she's noshrinking violet. Agree re the Oxbridge types, the bloke Chris doesn't even need to open his mouth for me to hate him, and I do even mroe when he does.

I don't deal with sales people because generally they're all wanks, saying that I suppose I'm in sales....AYE point proven.

I like Laura's attitude, if she doesn't like something she's noshrinking violet. Agree re the Oxbridge types, the bloke Chris doesn't even need to open his mouth for me to hate him, and I do even mroe when he does.

She doesnt though, she bitches like fuck (last night about Stella) to someone else, says she wants to give up on the task, moans continually and then when Sir A asks if Stella was a good PM. says yes!!! ;)

The best three (all boys) were in the boardroom last night, but you can't see any boy winning it? That makes sense.

i meant the best three of the boys, all of them clearly better than that muppet stuart. though he was quite funny at least trying to speak german

that joana is way too agressive and pushy. might work on a contrived reality tv show but there's no way she'd do better than liz in a real life sales pitch

i like him. he's a posh twat but he seems a nice posh twat. that stuart is just a twat