FM 2011

khay

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Noticed you have all the team logos on your screen, I don't have those on mine, is that a skin package you've downloaded or is it an option within the game?

I've downloaded them... see www.sortitoutsi.net and other similar fansites for all the kits/logos/faces/etc.

Still far to sending off's for my liking. Going to have to wait until the next patch before I can play. :lol:

Side Show bob picks up a red in nearly everygame he plays in, I've had to drop him because of it, Wilson is playing poorly most games and I've just been humped 5-1 by bolton, infuriating

My last game before resigning. :lol:

why did you resign?

I was 7th in me first season which was amazing with a pathetic £1.5m to spend, got a few loans in, team playing well lots of draws but just two defeats and Carroll scored 14 in 11 games 7.89 average. Chelsea bid £22m for him, and the board wouldn't let me refuse it, so that was it, mugs. Charlton just offered me a job though :gay:

My last game before resigning. :lol:

why did you resign?

I was 7th in me first season which was amazing with a pathetic £1.5m to spend, got a few loans in, team playing well lots of draws but just two defeats and Carroll scored 14 in 11 games 7.89 average. Chelsea bid £22m for him, and the board wouldn't let me refuse it, so that was it, mugs. Charlton just offered me a job though :gay:

I'm getting fucking annoyed with this game, 2nd season sat in 11th place, jjust can't seem to get the reults, neither carool, ranger or lakuku are scoring, its getting on my tits

My last game before resigning. ;)

why did you resign?

I was 7th in me first season which was amazing with a pathetic £1.5m to spend, got a few loans in, team playing well lots of draws but just two defeats and Carroll scored 14 in 11 games 7.89 average. Chelsea bid £22m for him, and the board wouldn't let me refuse it, so that was it, mugs. Charlton just offered me a job though :D

Happened to me, so I signed diego Tardelli to replace him and Douglas Costa in the middle. Diego is scoring for fun, Douglas is racking up the assists and Carroll hasn't made the bench for citeh this season.

Just checked and they farmed him out on loan to Leicester where he's got 2 in 3, he hasn't played a single minute for Man City.

Diego has got 33 in 36

Douglas has 18 assists in 26

Just finished season 3, came 8th, couldve gotten 7th at the end but it wouldnt have mattered, needed 6th to get into Europe. Got bought by new owners in the beginning of the season, and in the winter added Naldo for 4.1 mil and Van der Vaart for 3.1.

Almost got sacked numerous times midseason as I was sitting around 10th-14th for most of it. Finally turned it around and got to 8th. Now, my big issue is that Van Der Vaart doesnt get on with Carroll so I'm trying to figure out how to keep the both of them at the moment. Also, brought in Macheda on loan and got Walcott on a free, so will probably go out with this lineup in my opening game against Villa:

-------Lukaku---------Carroll

Afellay--------------------------Walcott

-------Biagianti----Van der Vaart

Enrique--Kompany--Naldo--De Laet

---------------Krul

Bench:

Ben Arfa

Adam Johnson

Macheda

Vuckic

Gosling

Naughton

Kadar

Also, mulling over whether to go with Krul or Forster for first choice. Last season each started around 20 games and had similar overall ratings

Just finished season 3, came 8th, couldve gotten 7th at the end but it wouldnt have mattered, needed 6th to get into Europe. Got bought by new owners in the beginning of the season, and in the winter added Naldo for 4.1 mil and Van der Vaart for 3.1.

Almost got sacked numerous times midseason as I was sitting around 10th-14th for most of it. Finally turned it around and got to 8th. Now, my big issue is that Van Der Vaart doesnt get on with Carroll so I'm trying to figure out how to keep the both of them at the moment. Also, brought in Macheda on loan and got Walcott on a free, so will probably go out with this lineup in my opening game against Villa:

-------Lukaku---------Carroll

Afellay--------------------------Walcott

-------Biagianti----Van der Vaart

Enrique--Kompany--Naldo--De Laet

---------------Krul

Bench:

Ben Arfa

Adam Johnson

Macheda

Vuckic

Gosling

Naughton

Kadar

Also, mulling over whether to go with Krul or Forster for first choice. Last season each started around 20 games and had similar overall ratings

If you were table-topping I'd say go with Forster and sell VdV and try and make a predominantly English side.

but you're not

so don't

Started a new game with the toon after taking the huff in the last one. I'm 16th and so inconsistent. Lost 0-1 at home to Wigan then won 2-1 at Chelsea. Nee money just £1.5m, got a million in for Smith who I fined for no reason so he went to Burnley, but I didn't get the money to spend. Signed Rafael and Ayew on loan, it's a struggle.

Started a new game with the toon after taking the huff in the last one. I'm 16th and so inconsistent. Lost 0-1 at home to Wigan then won 2-1 at Chelsea. Nee money just £1.5m, got a million in for Smith who I fined for no reason so he went to Burnley, but I didn't get the money to spend. Signed Rafael and Ayew on loan, it's a struggle.

couple of tips for you then, use Vukic, the boy comes good, hes averaging 8.6 for playing for me in an AMC position and sets up lots of goals, diamond, get lukaku on a loan for a season

defend deep away from home, away games in FM 2011 are hard to get a result, I'm currently at the start of my 3rd season (9 games in) and lying in 2nd place, I've done very little in the transfer market and playing pretty good football atm

Pretty much like the real Newcastle :razz:

I've started with Newcastle aswell. De Laet and Kakuta in on loan and Steve Finnan (who is actually doing really well, only got him as back up initally buy played him because De Laet was suspended for his first 3 games at Newcastle) and Gai Assulin for free. Pierre Wome is a good free aswell but got knocked back for a work permit. Kadlec was gonna cost me 7 million for some reason, i got him for £1.8 last time around, tried to get Ayew but he doesn't want to play for Newcastle.

Drew 0-0 at Chelsea, I defend deep and play 2 defensive midfielders. Tried the same thing at Man U, got beat 5-0.

I want that skin. Does it come with the patch?

Had to download 7 different files for the facepack, it's good having everyones face but not really worth all the bother. Why couldn't they make it a torrent like the logos?