Where do you work?

WordPlay

• 10 months later...

Yesterday I worked for Leo Apotheker. A jew whose family fled Nazi Germany, a proper lefty he would go out on strike and got his teeth knocked out by police. He speaks 5 languages, he's honored with the French Légion d'honneur and not at all objectionable as far as I could tell.

Today I work for Meg Whitman.

She's Presbyterian

She's a republican, supporting Mitt Romney and John McCain.

She ran for governer of California spending more personal funds than anyone in US history $144m. She still lost.

During the campain she opposed the Global Warming Solutions Act (requires the state to cut greenhouse gas emissions by 30 percent).

She has a husband called Griffith Rutherford Harsh IV and a son called Griffith Rutherford Harsh V.

She was at Proctor and Gamble when they forced women to use toxic tampons.

She's been on the board of Goldman Sach's, the most evil bank there is.

Her primary charitable work is to exploit environmental issues with market based solutions.

She refused Warren Buffet's request to join his and other billionaire's 'Giving Pledge'

While at Ebay she beat up her employee Young Mi Kim and paid her 200k to keep her quiet.

She said "I want to hold employers accountable for hiring only documented workers." and was shown to hire an illegal housekeeper.

She supported Prop 8 - outlaw same sex marriage.

She says legalizing pot is "the worst idea [she has] ever seen."

Her son was accused of rape in 2006

She imported Teletubbies to the US.

I feel dirty.

:lol:

Edited by Happy Face

Were you doing some stats for them HF?

"Her son was accused of rape in 2006"

I read that and thought, "so what? How can she be held accountable for that? And if it was only an accusation..." then BOOOOM

Satan's spawn.

I was reading about Buffet's giving pledge a while ago, Bill Gates is in on it. I read it wasn't a very popular idea amongst billionaires, but I guess even if just a few do it there'd be enough capital there to achieve good things.

Yesterday I worked for Leo Apotheker. A jew whose family fled Nazi Germany, a proper lefty he would go out on strike and got his teeth knocked out by police. He speaks 5 languages, he's honored with the French Légion d'honneur and not at all objectionable as far as I could tell.

Today I work for Meg Whitman.

She's Presbyterian

She's a republican, supporting Mitt Romney and John McCain.

She ran for governer of California spending more personal funds than anyone in US history $144m. She still lost.

During the campain she opposed the Global Warming Solutions Act (requires the state to cut greenhouse gas emissions by 30 percent).

She has a husband called Griffith Rutherford Harsh IV and a son called Griffith Rutherford Harsh V.

She was at Proctor and Gamble when they forced women to use toxic tampons.

She's been on the board of Goldman Sach's, the most evil bank there is.

Her primary charitable work is to exploit environmental issues with market based solutions.

She refused Warren Buffet's request to join his and other billionaire's 'Giving Pledge'

While at Ebay she beat up her employee Young Mi Kim and paid her 200k to keep her quiet.

She said "I want to hold employers accountable for hiring only documented workers." and was shown to hire an illegal housekeeper.

She supported Prop 8 - outlaw same sex marriage.

She says legalizing pot is "the worst idea [she has] ever seen."

Her son was accused of rape in 2006

I feel dirty.

:lol:

Money talks.

Were you doing some stats for them HF?

"Her son was accused of rape in 2006"

I read that and thought, "so what? How can she be held accountable for that? And if it was only an accusation..." then BOOOOM

Satan's spawn.

I was reading about Buffet's giving pledge a while ago, Bill Gates is in on it. I read it wasn't a very popular idea amongst billionaires, but I guess even if just a few do it there'd be enough capital there to achieve good things.

she raised the lad. It was while he was at school.

she raised the lad. It was while he was at school.

And was the accusation substantiated? Who else raised the child and how old was he? What school did he go to, was it a boarding school? You can't put all these things down to upbringing, or pin the blame on the parents totally. She does sound like a *insert expletive* for her associations/activities. Anyway you didn't answer the question, do you do stats for these people, what's the deal with that? Sounds interesting.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt