Tiote

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is available for the Fulham game.

Only 4 bookings despite what Sky said during the Arsenal game.

So league cup doesn't count? :dunno:

Yeah, bit of an odd one alright.

Some record he has though.

He's a little too fond of turning/dribbling his way out of trouble for my liking. He's nearly been caught out a few times and last night he paid the price. Hopefully he's learned his lesson now

That's what everyone was spunking over before last night.

As long as he's learned not to do it 6 yards out.

I think he protects the ball well and turns out of trouble well though which is different to what he was trying to do last night i.e. beat players with a trick in his own box. I know what KD is saying but I'd rather have someone looking to play football than hoofing it at the first sign of trouble. You need a happy medium of course.

He's allowed a bad game once in a while. Even then, it was just a few mistakes which you'd expect given his age.

Agreed. I just hoping it doesn't turn out to be a Cacapa-style bad game which escalates with each game that follows. I doubt that it will.

I think he protects the ball well and turns out of trouble well though which is different to what he was trying to do last night i.e. beat players with a trick in his own box. I know what KD is saying but I'd rather have someone looking to play football than hoofing it at the first sign of trouble. You need a happy medium of course.

the best player apart from myself at doing that was claude makalele. happy medium's indeed. so far with the exception of yesterday, he has done the simple things well. that being the key to a successful holding player.