How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

13 stone 8 1/4 pounds

Lost 12 1/4 pounds

1 3/4 pounds to go to hit my Stone off by 1st March.

Resist El Coto

Resist Balti Pies

Resist the Strawberry burger

Take a picnic on Sunday!

Going to El Coto tomorrow night with the mancster. I shall think of you!* ;)

*Might be a lie

I can't be doing with beans or fried sandwich style bread on my breakfast though

Couldn't agree more. Beans on toast, yes. Beans on a fried breakfast? No!

I don't think you can beat an Ulster fry (or Occupied 6 Counties Fry depending on your allegiance). I love soda bread, it's incredibly easy to make at home too.

Also at my lightest in memory this morning, down to 13st 2lb. Bought a new suit last week and was back in a 34" waist with room to spare since I dont know when :lol:

13-11.

1 1/2 on :(

Too much red wine and a general somersaulting off the wagon came home to roost.

I didn't drink or eat at the match in a desperate attempt to stop the rot but alas it was not to be.

Fridays target of 13-6.5 is going to take a gargantuan effort. I hear Asian wind pipes and see myself going all Gemmil for the next four days.

13-11.

1 1/2 on :(

Too much red wine and a general somersaulting off the wagon came home to roost.

I didn't drink or eat at the match in a desperate attempt to stop the rot but alas it was not to be.

Fridays target of 13-6.5 is going to take a gargantuan effort. I hear Asian wind pipes and see myself going all Gemmil for the next four days.

Do some exercise, man :lol:

Good lad. I'm having a week off it cos I'm moving this week and want too be jamming loads of food into my face. Back on it next Monday though.

CT once again failing to wrap his head around the basics of weight loss. You've no more gained a pound and a half over the weekend than you have lost a stone in the last 3 weeks. :razz:

The lack of empathy I've received about this house move is a disgrace. I'm completely walled off emotionally from all of you now.

Apart from Tom's dog and Renton's wife. I hope they both make full recoveries. A curse on all the rest of your houses.

The lack of empathy I've received about this house move is a disgrace. I'm completely walled off emotionally from all of you now.

Apart from Tom's dog and Renton's wife. I hope they both make full recoveries. A curse on all the rest of your houses.

:lol:

Good luck with your move you poor sod.

Edited by trophyshy