How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

If your honest with it the app is amazing.

Aye its been great for me. Could never be arsed counting cals, but it was so easy to eat 500 more than I realised or let me ratio slip and typically chuck more carbs down my neck. The scanner on this is a God send then I mostly use regular stuff so adding takes seconds.

Aye its been great for me. Could never be arsed counting cals, but it was so easy to eat 500 more than I realised or let me ratio slip and typically chuck more carbs down my neck. The scanner on this is a God send then I mostly use regular stuff so adding takes seconds.

Totally agree. I didn't realise how much crap I use to eat until I started using this app, I don't miss all the rubbish food either. Three decent healthy meals a day and some exercise. I'm in the Army so have a decent level of fitness anyway but found I'm now doing so much more extra. It's very in depth even down to what you drink, all I drink now is water, Diet Coke and wine ( so many less calories than beer and cider!) 5 weeks on and I feel great and looking better already.

i know, and i agree. smoking is one of the most pointless and harmful vices out there. moronic really when you think so many of us still indulge in it when all the information about the damage it does is out there. my problem was i loved spliffs and when i gave them up i quickly realised that i had become addicted to tabacco and was in denial for years because i thought i just liked getting stoned.

i'm pleased to report though that i haven't smoked anything for six months now and i feel a million times better for it. the persistent smoker's cough has gone and my lung capacity has increased, meaning i can train harder.

I've thought about giving up a few times but every time I get close to taking the plunge I rationalise it by thinking how young I am. I've now decided that when Mayfairs cost more than a tenner I'm gonna give up

your last three words are the most important ;)

Well that's how this thread works, isn't it JawD? "Yeeees darling, I work two hours at the gym, fast for two days don't you know, eat pulses and lentils before having a colonic irrigation and use the 'believefuckingowt' app on my iphone and IT WORKS FOR ME, Sugartits, aaaaand I live a perfectly normal life. (apart from the supplement side affects of course)." ;)

Just saying if you take a long term view* and cut some shit out, live a bit more moderately, have a bit of exercise, (even a good long walk regularly if you're over weight will help) then you can't help lose some pounds and don't freak out if you put a little weight on a special occasion or weekend bender and go back to your old ways and give up. Some people who are fat might just get put off by the gym patter or the extreme diets/foods. It should be a long term thing to live a bit better, a bit more healthy and you'll shift the fat over time anyway as a bonus.

*I know, this is the part where CT will probably be fucked as he moves on to something new every few weeks

Well that's how this thread works, isn't it JawD? "Yeeees darling, I work two hours at the gym, fast for two days don't you know, eat pulses and lentils before having a colonic irrigation and use the 'believefuckingowt' app on my iphone and IT WORKS FOR ME, Sugartits, aaaaand I live a perfectly normal life. (apart from the supplement side affects of course)." ;)

:lol:

Haven't had a tab for about two weeks now like.

Since I've been off work I've been smoking far too much so decided to knock them on the head and feel better for it despite it only being a couple of weeks so far.

I'm going to stop smoking Jimmy Cliffs too as and get back into bongs. Smashed my old one and haven't found one that I want yet.

Well I have, I want this one but it's currently sold out. :(

KOInu6z.jpg

She's beautiful. :)

fucking hell, haven't touched one of them in a while. looks a lot higher tech than the devices i remember using. in my day it was mainly buckets and lungs. savagery looking back like

Tbf, that's how the thread reads from the outside for those not advocating starving yourself as a good thing

This thread reads like something off the fucking woman's own forum man :lol:

You know what sort of homo's give that much of a fuck what they eat and what they look like?

image-7-inside-geordie-shore-s-villa-in-cancun-mexico-25999467.jpg

Get a fucking life man.

I'm all for eating healthily and going to the gym but the whole I'm into HIT training with BCAA stack/I get up at 5am but don't eat until 1pm/I eat lentils 2 days a week/eating kills you/My body fat is 14% shite, all the while ripping the piss out of CT who actually has a fucking life but is just trying to cut out some of the shit he eats but has all you wannabe Mr Motivators sneering down your noses at him.

What's this fascination with getting lean?

christian-bale-the-machinist.jpg

Sexy as fuck that.

Hows about you do what rugby league players, footballers and every other proper athlete does, eat plenty of protein, lift some weights and do a bit cardio to keep the fat down. That way you get to eat 3 square meals a day, 7 days a week and not gan on like a fucking fairy.

yeah, because that's the look everyone's going for :lol:

we poke fun at CT because he's an easy target. he invites ridicule every january.

i highly doubt professional footballers eat kfc buckets by the way. not the ones that are any good in any case. they'll be on nutrition plans not unlike my own. in other words, healthy whole foods and not a lot of processed crap.

Tbf, that's how the thread reads from the outside for those not advocating starving yourself as a good thing

This thread reads like something off the fucking woman's own forum man :lol:

You know what sort of homo's give that much of a fuck what they eat and what they look like?

image-7-inside-geordie-shore-s-villa-in-cancun-mexico-25999467.jpg

Get a fucking life man.

I'm all for eating healthily and going to the gym but the whole I'm into HIT training with BCAA stack/I get up at 5am but don't eat until 1pm/I eat lentils 2 days a week/eating kills you/My body fat is 14% shite, all the while ripping the piss out of CT who actually has a fucking life but is just trying to cut out some of the shit he eats but has all you wannabe Mr Motivators sneering down your noses at him.

What's this fascination with getting lean?

christian-bale-the-machinist.jpg

Sexy as fuck that.

Hows about you do what rugby league players, footballers and every other proper athlete does, eat plenty of protein, lift some weights and do a bit cardio to keep the fat down. That way you get to eat 3 square meals a day, 7 days a week and not gan on like a fucking fairy.

Given how quick you are to equate "women" to "gay men", I do wonder what goes through your mind when you're banging your lass. :lol:

Given how quick you are to equate "women" to "gay men", I do wonder what goes through your mind when you're banging your lass. :lol:

Was just thinking that. Loves throwing 'homo' around a bit too much.

textbook closet case self-loather. can't be comfortable with his own sexuality.

I thought J69 was teetotal? Why a 'shandy drinking Puff' would want to call people Gay is indeed a mystery to be fair, mind.

FAO J69 - - > ;)

:lol:

No more needs said tbf

I also love how you (j68) seem to think that you can't have a life because you take an interest in what you eat and how you train. Though I suppose they do say ignorance is bliss.

Desperate to try a Vaporizer as well but there's no way I can finance one of those.

We had one in my flat a couple of years ago. Thats the great thing about being a student, if you want something you all just chip in with a bit of student loan. Got a ping pong table this year