How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Need some Village People on there, CT. Disappointed at their omission tbh.

I know you think Im taking the piss but these are some great shouts coming out. Actually adding these onto the on screen sticky note doofer as I go along.

Was watching an episode of criminal minds the other night and Dr Spencer Reid was telling one of his facts. (I always take it they are true). Anyway, apparently your favourite music is the music you listen to when you are 14. You will go on to listen to new stuff and develop new tastes, but it is the 14 year old stuff that will always do it for you. :)

I didn't think you were taking the piss, I thought you were giving it away ;)

Need some Village People on there, CT. Disappointed at their omission tbh.

I know you think Im taking the piss but these are some great shouts coming out. Actually adding these onto the on screen sticky note doofer as I go along.

Was watching an episode of criminal minds the other night and Dr Spencer Reid was telling one of his facts. (I always take it they are true). Anyway, apparently your favourite music is the music you listen to when you are 14. You will go on to listen to new stuff and develop new tastes, but it is the 14 year old stuff that will always do it for you. :)

The Brothers Johnson

Shaakatak

Herbie Hancock

Stevie Wonder - 'Hotter than July'

Randy Crawford

George Benson

Earth wind and fire for fucks sake ;)

D-train

Three Luke Bryan songs?! Good heavens. Well, since that part of your playlist needs fleshing out to keep pace with the above recommendations, I've consulted my even-more-country better half and he suggests you check out Billy Currington, "Flashlight" by Chris Young, "The More I Drink" by Blake Shelton, most of Kenny Chesney's back catalogue, Jason Aldean's "Big Green Tractor", David Nail, Brad Paisley, and countless others.

And I'll chuck in "Live Like You Were Dying" by Tim McGraw, Jamey Johnson's "In Color", "She Won't Be Lonely Long" by Clay Walker, Craig Morgan's "This Ain't Nothin'" and the whole of Keith Urban's greatest hits for good measure.

Also Trace Adkins' "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk", just because it's every bit as awful as it sounds. :D

Should all be YouTube-/Spotify-able if you want a taster. :)

Edited by Meenzer

anyone ever done circuit training classes at the gym? just back from one now - fucking savaged. you've basically got about 20 odd weight/cardio stations, which you're supposed to spend 45 seconds on each - i got through curls, flys, bench press, shoulder press, squats, deadlifts, dips, lunges, decline press ups, shuttle runs, skipping, crunches, standing twist with medicine ball, and side crunches - mixed up with a series of instructor-led group plyometric excercises like planks, box jumps, burpees, squat thrusts etc.

i'm absolutely goosed. just devoured a supersize quinoa and egg salad with chili, mango and lime dressing. could do another one back to back i reckon.

Yep, twice a week. Love doing them.

Battle ropes/box jumps, tyre-flips mixed in with the squat jumps, lunge jumps, burpees, mountian climbers and a few others.

Have football training tonight too. Half-way up the fucking mountains. It'll be cold.

Three Luke Bryan songs?! Good heavens. Well, since that part of your playlist needs fleshing out to keep pace with the above recommendations, I've consulted my even-more-country better half and he suggests you check out Billy Currington, "Flashlight" by Chris Young, "The More I Drink" by Blake Shelton, most of Kenny Chesney's back catalogue, Jason Aldean's "Big Green Tractor", David Nail, Brad Paisley, and countless others.

And I'll chuck in "Live Like You Were Dying" by Tim McGraw, Jamey Johnson's "In Color", "She Won't Be Lonely Long" by Clay Walker, Craig Morgan's "This Ain't Nothin'" and the whole of Keith Urban's greatest hits for good measure.

Also Trace Adkins' "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk", just because it's every bit as awful as it sounds. :D

Homework for tonight :lol: Cheers.

Homework for tonight :lol: Cheers.

If it keeps you away from the biscuit tin it's all good. ;)

Yep, twice a week. Love doing them.

Battle ropes/box jumps, tyre-flips mixed in with the squat jumps, lunge jumps, burpees, mountian climbers and a few others.

Have football training tonight too. Half-way up the fucking mountains. It'll be cold.

box jumps make me feel like my heart is going to implode.

it's the breathing that always fucks me up (too many smokes in my misspent youth). love it though

Anyone into this crossfit? I was sceptical of it at first but I've been watching youtube videos of the Crossfit games and the training those lads do and it's very impressive, good well rounded athletes. They do things like Muscle ups with ease and very technical heavy lifts mixed in with cardio, becoming interested but the one in Benton is very cardio oriented from what I've heard and since I'm moving over to the US soon I've looked into one's where I'll be living and they're very pricey $160 a month.

Good stuff CT. I suspect in your case, music is the key. Get some bouncy 80s stuff like Gloria Estefan or Wham for your work out, you'll be sorted.

I have a workout playlist on my Iphone which is as follows....

juedyd.jpg

How I am not Gay I honestly do not know. No offence to proper gays (can you still say Gay?) Im talking the Howard Brackett gay.

I have to say if I died and went to Hell, that's pretty much the sort of music they'd play in a loop. Perhas this is what they use at Guatanamo Bay to break detainees' spirits.

Each to their own.

Good stuff CT. I suspect in your case, music is the key. Get some bouncy 80s stuff like Gloria Estefan or Wham for your work out, you'll be sorted.

I have a workout playlist on my Iphone which is as follows....

juedyd.jpg

How I am not Gay I honestly do not know. No offence to proper gays (can you still say Gay?) Im talking the Howard Brackett gay.

I have to say if I died and went to Hell, that's pretty much the sort of music they'd play in a loop. Perhas this is what they use at Guatanamo Bay to break detainees' spirits.

Each to their own.

Surprising really given our close age.

You should have been 14 at the start of the 80's so well into cheese.

how you feeling today CT? keep it up! try to do another session no more than 48 hours after your last one if you can

Has he posted today? Or is he now on the coronary care ward of South Tyneside General.

how you feeling today CT? keep it up! try to do another session no more than 48 hours after your last one if you can

Fit as a lop and even wearing joggers, trainers etc for work so looking the part as well :)

The guy who is overseeing our program has u's down for 5 exercise sessions a week. That can be 3 gym visits, a long walk, a bike ride or 30 minutes using our home equipment etc.

Definitely going to try and stick to the five sessions during the course. I was that hyped yesterday I wanted to go back to the Gym!

All good stuff so far.

Fit as a lop and even wearing joggers, trainers etc for work so looking the part as well :)

The guy who is overseeing our program has u's down for 5 exercise sessions a week. That can be 3 gym visits, a long walk, a bike ride or 30 minutes using our home equipment etc.

Definitely going to try and stick to the five sessions during the course. I was that hyped yesterday I wanted to go back to the Gym!

All good stuff so far.

nice one. it definitely gets the endorphins going doesn't it.