How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

how you feeling today CT? keep it up! try to do another session no more than 48 hours after your last one if you can

Fit as a lop and even wearing joggers, trainers etc for work so looking the part as well :)

The guy who is overseeing our program has u's down for 5 exercise sessions a week. That can be 3 gym visits, a long walk, a bike ride or 30 minutes using our home equipment etc.

Definitely going to try and stick to the five sessions during the course. I was that hyped yesterday I wanted to go back to the Gym!

All good stuff so far.

Good stuff CT !

No offence CT but your "it's like giving up smoking" analogy sounds very much like a pre-emptive excuse as to why you have failed.

Man up and if you want to do it, do it. If you are already starting the giving yourself excuses to fail routine you aren't going to succeed.

Also stop talking like you are disabled, my trainer is 48 and twice as fit as anyone else in the gym. You talk about yourself as if you are some horrifically obese specimen that can barely walk. We have seen you aren't so it's pointless, it will hurt at first but don't make excuses, you should very quickly be able to do as much as anyone else in the gym.

Tough love but true. No excuses.

Edited by Gejon

No offence CT but your "it's like giving up smoking" analogy sounds very much like a pre-emptive excuse as to why you have failed.

Man up and if you want to do it, do it. If you are already starting the giving yourself excuses to fail routine you aren't going to succeed.

Also stop talking like you are disabled, my trainer is 48 and twice as fit as anyone else in the gym. You talk about yourself as if you are some horrifically obese specimen that can barely walk. We have seen you aren't so it's pointless, it will hurt at first but don't make excuses, you should very quickly be able to do as much as anyone else in the gym.

Tough love but true. No excuses.

Some of it is bordering on attention seeking no doubt. ;)

It's so simple: if you want to lose some weight, stop eating crap and do a bit of exercise. It's not hard, it doesn't require much effort. It's not like we're talking about getting ripped like an olympic gymnast, we're just on about CT shedding an inch or two from his rotund, shapeless, jelly-like gut. He clearly has no desire to stop eating absolute junk, so the safe bet is on him expanding rather than contracting.

So big day today. Weigh in day at Slimming World.

Its also show and tell night :lol: which basically means I have to cook something and take it in for other to taste :nah:

Undecided whether to take my own curry or to palm off Alexs pasta sauce. No doubt going to spend all day in the kitchen trying to get shit right.

Anyway its being a canny week of healthier eating a not a salad has passed my lips. If it has worked and I have lost weight then I will be estactic. My main meals this week have been....

Chicken Curry & Rice & Onion Bhajis

All Day Breakfast

Vegetable Pasta

Burgers, chips and Coleslaw

Beef Casserole & Potatoes & Veg

All prepared from scratch cutting out lots of oils and all full of veg. Add to this plenty of fruit as well.

The main things I have found myself cutting down on apart from crap (sweets, takeaways etc) is bread and marge and the occasional bottle of Grolsch on an evening.

So far since Thursday I have hit the gym twice for two 45 minute sessions and had 1 30 minute treadmill and bike session at home.

Definitely feeling a world better and just hoping the scales reflect this tonight. :)

Even a couple of pounds off a week eating like this would be very pleasing. Normally my first week of a diet would be mostly salads just so Id lose loads first weigh in so this is a big test of faith for me.

Hopefully I dont poison anyone.

All Day Breakfast

Vegetable Pasta

:lol: Fair play to you if you manage to lose weight while still eating that. If it works then get yourself a publisher immediately.

All Day Breakfast

Vegetable Pasta

Fair play to you if you manage to lose weight while still eating that. If it works then get yourself a publisher immediately.

Aye, shitting the weigh in like in case we have not quite understood how this works.....

"Andrew creates a new slimming world record.....6lb on in his first week"!

:lol:

I think everyone just needs to calm the fuck down, to quote an Alexism :lol:

It's a Deanoism which I appropriated as a piss-take, actually ;)

Fair enough :lol: Looks better when you post it.

:D Cheers. It was normally after he'd lost his blob after a post-formation ribbing. Perhaps it was the voices in his head telling him to have a word with himself ;)

I wouldn't concentrate too hard or become too obsessed with the weight issue. I think as long as you're feeling fitter and healthier then that's the measure. I think some people (not all) become far too obsessed with it being all about the weight. When I lost weight/got fitter I never weighed myself. It was much nicer to concentrate on the other stuff, trousers getting looser, feeling good after exercise rather than a bag of shite etc etc. I eventually weighed myself when I realised that the weight I'd hit was going to be my 'natural' weight based on what I was doing..like what was said before..it's not about being ripped to Olympic athlete standard..with work etc it's not going to happen.

I wouldn't concentrate too hard or become too obsessed with the weight issue. I think as long as you're feeling fitter and healthier then that's the measure. I think some people (not all) become far too obsessed with it being all about the weight. When I lost weight/got fitter I never weighed myself. It was much nicer to concentrate on the other stuff, trousers getting looser, feeling good after exercise rather than a bag of shite etc etc. I eventually weighed myself when I realised that the weight I'd hit was going to be my 'natural' weight based on what I was doing..like what was said before..it's not about being ripped to Olympic athlete standard..with work etc it's not going to happen.

Apart from the fact Im signed up to Slimming World and have to get weighed I pretty much agree with that.

I feel fit as fuck this week, feel as though my Jennifer Lopez Ass is dwindling and may have even dropped a bra size.