Shocking

LeazesMag

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

still following me around like a lovestruck puppy :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WTF...didn't you get the boot.....where is an admin when you need one?

I'm with leazes here, fuck off.

you're determined to get the boot aren't you ?

So you're allowed to tell him to fuck off but I'm not? :lol: Fucking ultra spastic you are

Anyway, not a rant. I'm watching England v France and watching the 2nd half down the pub.

Ask your lass to do you a favour and hide the computer while you're out.

you ought to try and respond to the whole post instead of being such a prick. :lol:

You're having a go at someone for not responding to the points made in a post? Tit.

not quite. I'm asking you why you clipped the post and only responded to the part that you felt capable of responding to :lol:

Anyway, not a rant. I'm watching England v France and watching the 2nd half down the pub.

you ought to try and respond to the whole post instead of being such a prick. :lol:

You're having a go at someone for not responding to the points made in a post? Tit.

not quite. I'm asking you why you clipped the post and only responded to the part that you felt capable of responding to :lol:

So as long as you don't clip the post, you're allowed to ignore all questions in it? :lol:

So as long as you don't clip the post, you're allowed to ignore all questions in it? :lol:

the question was for Gemmill.

I sense a gay element coming into play here ...... :lol:

? :lol: What are you on about you ridiculous old fool?

? :lol: What are you on about you ridiculous old fool?

see earlier comments, you stupid naive cunt.

:lol:

This attempt by leazes to attach an air of mystery to his past is risible.

You can easily relay your past experience without breaking the official secrets act, or the brickies code , whichever applies.

Here's my experience,briefly;

I have lived and worked all over the Uk , and in 3 European countries.

I have been self-employed, a worker, managed over 40 staff, and worked freelance.

I have been piss poor and well off financially.

I have worked with ex-offenders, squaddies, hippies,Old Etonians and even some of those coloured types.

I can speak another language and get by in 2 others.

I have lived and worked on Urban and rural environments.

I have killed cooked and eaten my own food.

Not difficult is it, and no clues to my special forces past.....

....oops.

Let's have it then Leazes, man or mouse time.

*cough*

see earlier comments, you stupid naive cunt.

Which ones? You make so very many. :lol:

the ones where you called someone naive because they don't believe your "man in a pub" story holds any weight? The ones where you accuse people of being terrorist sympathisers because they don't agree with torture? The ones where you call someone a cunt because he points out your hypocrisy?

I think someone had one half pint of mild too many. :lol:

Can't be arsed to read what I can tell has once again decended into the same old thread theme. So, for simplicity, have we determined that the OP did actually happen or fabrication of something someone likes to think could happen to make a point? I assume it wasn't that uniform post?

Can't be arsed to read what I can tell has once again decended into the same old thread theme. So, for simplicity, have we determined that the OP did actually happen or fabrication of something someone likes to think could happen to make a point? I assume it wasn't that uniform post?

Basically someone told him it. That's as close as any of us are (including him) to knowing if it's true. Probably not.

You can easily relay your past experience without breaking the official secrets act, or the brickies code , whichever applies.

I have been self-employed, a worker, managed over 40 staff, and worked freelance.

I have worked with ex-offenders, squaddies, hippies,Old Etonians and even some of those coloured types.

....oops.

Aye, I used to fo a bit of fishing as well.

My tea had legs though :lol:

Beetle fricasee?

....oops.

Beetle fricasee?

Ratatouille. :lol:

....oops.

Beetle fricasee?

Ratatouille. :lol:

I that a recipe off Dr. Dre?

Basically someone told him it. That's as close as any of us are (including him) to knowing if it's true. Probably not.

but you still don't reply to the whole post ? Why not ?

I'm actually getting embarrassed for you, Leazes.

still no reply ?

Thought not.

Alternatively, you could try and get a sense of humour, or do some work. :lol:

Is it your made up story I haven't replied to? I'm confused.