Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seeing as this is Newcastle, then Carroll or Nolan will defo score against us and that's one nail in the coffin, then Rémy will score the winner for Q.P.R in the last minute to hammer it down.

Plus given what we signed in January there's no excuse for Pardew. Especially as Gouffran is his usual 70th minute substitution (whilst saying the squad were tired after Europe yet he never played) and it was shocking not starting him yesterday.

Tbf he was a greedy bastard so I don't blame us for losing out on that one.

Aye but we needed to replace Ba. (and Lovenkrands, and Best, and later Ranger)

You're not going to get a transfer window that covers every squad indeterminacy though, especially in January. Pardew was dealt a very good hand in January and he has massively fucked it up.

Having Cisse & Ameobi as your only senior strikers is negligible though - especially as Cisse is playing with an injury. Gouffran was CF for Bordeaux this year but I'm fairly sure he's played mainly on the wing before that.

If you know you've got a tough season those holes should be filled in the summer window - for instance we've needed a centre back for years.

Gouffran is a striker though and Cisse is more than good enough to be our main outlet yet he's never had consistent service. Look at how much our January signings have regressed since their initial boost. That's down to the manager.

I've seen Cisse miss plenty of sitters these past few weeks mind. The fact of the matter is our top scorer wasn't replaced. We lost a £20m player - they spent £0.5m on his ''replacement'' call that what you want but for me it's a gamble.

I've seen Cisse miss plenty of sitters these past few weeks mind. The fact of the matter is our top scorer wasn't replaced. We lost a £20m player - they spent £0.5m on his ''replacement'' call that what you want but for me it's a gamble.

Yet we improved the squad elsewhere.

Don't use our hatred of Ashley as a reason to go easy on Pardew when he deserves nothing of the sort.

We also signed Ba on a free as our replacement for Carroll.

Yet we improved the squad elsewhere.

Don't use our hatred of Ashley as a reason to go easy on Pardew when he deserves nothing of the sort.

I'll accept legitimate excuses when they were valid - as I've said that time has been and gone.

Can't believe 40% voted "at least another season" for this chump, like he has done something to prove he can turn things around. He's making our team play butt-ugly football, and it's completely shit and good for absolutely nothing aswell.

It's funny how 40% voted for another season on here, as if I was to ask the same thing to any supporter I know or the people that sit near me at the match, I know for a fact that figure would be lower than 5%.

I sit in the East stand an think I have truly offended some of the oldies with my language the last two home matches. Honestly don't think I've ever felt this low about NUFC, ever. Worst defeat in living memory this, and we've had some awful defeats. If I hadn't already paid for it, I'd cancel my ST. Probably will next year.

I sit in the East stand an think I have truly offended some of the oldies with my language the last two home matches. Honestly don't think I've ever felt this low about NUFC, ever. Worst defeat in living memory this, and we've had some awful defeats. If I hadn't already paid for it, I'd cancel my ST. Probably will next year.

Did you stop til the end?

Did you stop til the end?

left after the fifth, but stopped watching by then. Twice in my fan career now I have left early, but thoroughly sick of this shit. Liverpool aren't even that good ffs.

It eased up the crowds like. Made it a lot easier when leaving. Fair play to people leaving there though - sometimes I have more respect for fans who vote with their feet. Our support gets taken advantage of tbh.