Times Up Big Mike

loonyTOON

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He won't care what people do, i think he's too fucking stupid for anything to sink into that fat head of his, but i'm all in favour of non stop abuse of the worst kind imaginable to him, lambiarse and anyone else involved. And chanting for Hughton as well who should know the fans were behind him and think what's happened is disgusting.

I can guarantee, 100%, that will happen.

I seriously doubt either Ashley or Llamearse will have the stones to show face on Saturday.

Don't know if I'd be prepared to stop shopping at Sports Direct like.

:D

I've always been pleased that he owns a place i've never set foot in rather than somewhere i really like as its made it easy to give him fuck all of my money!

I wonder how long he'd stay if people just stopped going to matches.

There's still 11 men on a pitch who would also suffer if people stopped going to matches.

It's for the greater good though.

Like when Keegan walked..... :D

He won't care what people do, i think he's too fucking stupid for anything to sink into that fat head of his, but i'm all in favour of non stop abuse of the worst kind imaginable to him, lambiarse and anyone else involved. And chanting for Hughton as well who should know the fans were behind him and think what's happened is disgusting.

He cares. He might make a show of not caring for the cameras, but the fact he has to make show proves he hates it when we give him some stick at SJP. Its bravado and it’s about time we called his bluff. Not for one or two matches, but from now until he leaves.

I wonder how long he'd stay if people just stopped going to matches.

There's still 11 men on a pitch who would also suffer if people stopped going to matches.

plus the amount of season ticket sales means he's already cashed in, so if you have a season ticket its still better to go than not to seen as though you've already payed the fat fuck

and someone tell me the craic about dressing in black or something for the LFC game?

I think it's a joke like. Them being professional mourners and all.

its about time ashley was forced out if people of newcastle are seriously gonna sit back and let him get away with it then your as daft as he is

Edited by DEADMAN

its about time ashley was forced out if people of newcastle are seriously gonna sit back and let him get away with it then your as daft as he is

go on then give us daft newcastle fans a plan...?

He's fucked us over more than just once and the fat prick doesn't give a shit what any of us do. Once it starts kicking off again (which it will) he'll start staying away from st james' on match days. He's totally untouchable and he has conscience what so ever and wont take on board anything of what any of the fans think.. there's only one think he's interested in and its money.

Aye, I'll not go to games I've already paid for. That'll show him.

You don't think an empty stadium would give him the shits?

Probably aye. Won't happen though. Easy for people who don't go to tell others who've already paid not to as well.

Aye, I'll not go to games I've already paid for. That'll show him.

You don't think an empty stadium would give him the shits?

Probably aye. Won't happen though. Easy for people who don't go to tell others who've already paid not to as well.

Oooh! :D

I'm not telling anyone to do anything. I don't see how Keegan walking is any different though. The players and club all suffered in the short term...why shouldn't the fans at least consider doing something damaging in the short term to try and get him to sling his hook?

One man's boycoutt is another man's apathy :D

Wasn't just a dig at you tbh, it's just in general people who say you shouldn't go are the same ones who don't have a season ticket in the first place. I also think Ashley is stubborn enough to hold out long enough for it to be disastrous for the club. Meanwhile the team and the fans suffer.

Edited by alex

Wasn't just a dig at you tbh, it's just in general people who say you shouldn't go are the same ones who don't have a season ticket in the first place. I also think Ashley is stubborn enough to hold out long enough for it to be disastrous for the club. Meanwhile the team and the fans suffer.

Boycoutts are one thing that will never work with football fans, especially at this club, there will never be enough people willing to turn their abck on the players and club even for one game to make a point, never mind a drawn out battle. And ashley would ride it out, he's a cunt, he's an idiot and he's clearly goign to be a stubborn, obnoxious arsehole, he'd probably prefer to write off the whole lot than be beaten by the fans, thats how much of a cunt he is.

All we can do is let everyone, particularly Hughton know what we think about his time here, then give ashley hell, but he'll never go until he wants to. Its why i genuinely hope he dies!

I think it would be wise to show the players the support they need to help keep the morale up, but at the same time we need to show that fat fuck how much we hate him. I think the last time we boycotted against hull was quite a stupid thing to do in a way, because it ultimately effected the players on the pitch, and at the minute thats not what we need, whats needed is the support to the players on saturday evening, but at the same time let that cunt know how we feel, because the mistake we made at hull was to hardly take notice of the match of the match, and that effected the players.

i remember some cunt coming up to me at the hull game and having a go because i got a pint. at the end of the day it is my money and £3.00 is hardly gonna line his pocket, so i told the cunt to fuck off.

The trouble is, while people are still filling the stadium, he's going to carry on acting like he has done.

I realise you'll never get people not to go though but I do think it's one of the only things that would have an impact.

The stupidest part is he'd managed to win over at least half the people again IMO. He's clearly a just fucking nob though and it's thoroughly depressing to see it all implode again. I thought it was somebody elses turn to be the joke club but nope, seems like it's still us. :icon_lol:

Isn't Beardsley the one who gets you your info via your Dad btw? It'd be very interesting to know what caused all this.