Times Up Big Mike

loonyTOON

I think its time that we all come together once again and force him out. How many times can we stand by and let this happen? We should all come together, get organised and get this southern prick out of our club. Otherwise there is a danger of our club been ruined. Our gate numbers have gone down drastically compared to 3-5 years ago and now its time we took our club back and restored some kind of pride and dignity without Mike Ashley.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so a protest in the form of a camp-out at St James Park. We stay there from a Friday afternoon till Monday. Get some anti-cockney wank chants on the go, banners etc Show them that he is no longer welcome at the club.

Ok, so a protest in the form of a camp-out at St James Park. We stay there from a Friday afternoon till Monday. Get some anti-cockney wank chants on the go, banners etc Show them that he is no longer welcome at the club.

Don't do this bit.

Don't do this bit.

Meant chants aiming at Ashley lol

I understand that, at the end of the day, the book ends with him. He can do whatever he wants with the club and we can't do anything about it. But we can damn sure make him realise that he's pissed everyone again!

Lets make him realise that he's national public enemy no.1

Get the press involved, they'll have a field day with it. Whether he likes it or not, you turn the general public against him, then who knows, chance his sports direct might take a hit.

You can't make him go man. He owns the club and nobody wants to buy it.

Still not a good enough reason for doing nothing while he shits on us and our club.

I'm not saying do nothing. I think it would be great if something happened. But sadly it is unlikely to make a difference. He'll just stop coming to the games again, claim his family's life is in danger, and spend no money in the transfer window.

Then in the summer the club will go up for sale, no transfer funds will be released, etc. We've seen it before. He won't budge on price.

The best thing we could have hoped for after this is a home match the following weekend. I'm in support of whatever people feel the need to do to vent their anger, aside from physically hurting him and his cronies.

You big ponce!

:D

You can't make him go man. He owns the club and nobody wants to buy it.

Still not a good enough reason for doing nothing while he shits on us and our club.

I'm not saying do nothing. I think it would be great if something happened. But sadly it is unlikely to make a difference. He'll just stop coming to the games again, claim his family's life is in danger, and spend no money in the transfer window.

Then in the summer the club will go up for sale, no transfer funds will be released, etc. We've seen it before. He won't budge on price.

Apart from him not coming to home games that’s pretty much what will happen anyway.

He won't care what people do, i think he's too fucking stupid for anything to sink into that fat head of his, but i'm all in favour of non stop abuse of the worst kind imaginable to him, lambiarse and anyone else involved. And chanting for Hughton as well who should know the fans were behind him and think what's happened is disgusting.

If the media jump on the band wagon then we can take him down!! haha

target him and sports direct, make it sound like he's the devil himself, and people will stop shopping there, meaning lower revenue, and he may just cash in.

either that or we pray he's run over while on his pie run