Newcastle United 3-1 Liverpool

Christmas Tree

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just watched the game again, in the bath with a couple of bottles. brilliant performance again.

jonas you lazy scardy cat , fuck right off.

barton ;);):D

also, ashleys celebration for the second goal reminds me of the good old days in the gallowgate when you used to travel forward 15 feet when a goal was scored. :lol:

That Facebook rant... I just don't know what the Hell is going on with education. How can so many people, make so many simple errors, so often?

It's not even txtspk, at least that is, at times, creative. They're just getting simple thing so very wrong.

:lol:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
So, having swore blind Fat Cunt was getting nee more cash, my mate turned up from Lahndan with a pair of tickets.

Dilemma

He's a Dipoers suopoter btw, so I was in a quandary.

Anyway, I went to the game.

We were fucking awesome.

Stevie, were you in the Percy just before kick off?

If not, some poor fucker is your doppelgänger.

Oops , pissed as a rat

Just seen this, nope was in Heaton Buffs all afternoon, got a taxi and had one in The Trent while the two kids I was with went to pick up their tickets at the Gallowgate. Lucky guy whoever he is :nah:

So, having swore blind Fat Cunt was getting nee more cash, my mate turned up from Lahndan with a pair of tickets.

Dilemma

We were fucking awesome.

Oops , pissed as a rat

Just seen this, nope was in Heaton Buffs all afternoon, got a taxi and had one in The Trent while the two kids I was with went to pick up their tickets at the Gallowgate. Lucky guy whoever he is :nah:

Some loose talk you might have been in the Trent Stevie so I kept a watchful eye out. We were only in there after the game mind; Tilley's beforehand.

Dilemma

We were fucking awesome.

Oops , pissed as a rat

Some loose talk you might have been in the Trent Stevie so I kept a watchful eye out. We were only in there after the game mind; Tilley's beforehand.

Aye, I only had 3 pints after the game was so incredibly drunk, I was home for not long after 9. Head was spinning. When I went down to Heaton got a taxi down Westgate Road, pretty sure I saw Jonny (did he have a toon scarf on), and if you were with him, have you got like a comb over?

Dilemma

We were fucking awesome.

Oops , pissed as a rat

Just seen this, nope was in Heaton Buffs all afternoon, got a taxi and had one in The Trent while the two kids I was with went to pick up their tickets at the Gallowgate. Lucky guy whoever he is :lol:

Aye, I only had 3 pints after the game was so incredibly drunk, I was home for not long after 9. Head was spinning. When I went down to Heaton got a taxi down Westgate Road, pretty sure I saw Jonny (did he have a toon scarf on), and if you were with him, have you got like a comb over?

:nah:

Fucking do one!

Dilemma

We were fucking awesome.

Oops , pissed as a rat

Just seen this, nope was in Heaton Buffs all afternoon, got a taxi and had one in The Trent while the two kids I was with went to pick up their tickets at the Gallowgate. Lucky guy whoever he is :lol:

:nah:

Fucking do one!

:angry2:

Well some big cunt walking beside someone that looked like Jonny had one. I would've been disappointed if that was you.

Was more like this than the classic comb over...

http://image02.webshots.com/2/2/56/90/95725690ZbiwzU_fs.jpg

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• 5 years later...

Greenshirtmush

This is my hero. He's greenshirtmush. No one knows who he is, but he is known by hundreds of thousands of fans all over the country. (ignore the marshmellowman someones put in this picture) This is greenshirtman, in the flesh, it's commonly accepted than greenshirtman is Geordie, don't ask me why, it just is. This picture is from the Vieux Port in Marseilles where one of the biggest football related riots in last 20 years happened. What makes greenshirtmush so special is, he's how cool he is. Near enough World War Three is going on around him, people have been stabbed, arabs are going around on motorbikes with knives, England fans are around ready to batter anything that moves, there's not so much a police presence as a huge war battalion a matter of yards away from him, there's choking tear gas all everywhere, people running for their lives, does Greenshirtmush care? DOES HE f***!!! All he's interested in is his two pints, f*** the french, f*** the Tunisians, f*** the police, there's beer to be drunk. Absolute English legend, alongside Bobby Moore in my eyes.