The football trivia thread

Mac-Toon

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Last non top flight club to win the League Cup Final.

Swindon Town

Nope

Clue is from this place they say of course as "uv coowuss"

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always remember the noise that shot made off the post.

Never remembered them being Div 2 at the time like-even though we were down there too. Good question.

They went up that season, we got a 2-2 draw down there in front of about 40000, and we beat them at home one of Ossies first games neet game was in the East Stand with me fatha.

Which side at one time had six past, present and future England captains in the same team, and in which year?

Not a team you'd think of....they were a Division One side for a long time but are now languishing in the lower leagues. Not exactly a hotbed of football, we didnt have a great record there either...

Southampton early 80s Keegan, Ball, Wright, Shilton, Mick Mills who was the other?

Mick Channon, Alan Ball, Kevin Keegan, Peter Shilton, Dave Watson and Mark Wright in 1982. Mick Mills joined in November 1982 after Kevin Keegan left, so that would have been 7.

Who is the last World Cup winner to have been born in Greater Manchester?

That white flag waver who played for Juventus from Ashton under Lyme, can't mind his name.

Perotta.

Fantastic knowledge tbf, thought that might have taken some getting. His parents ran a pub in Ashton. :jesuswept:

I know :D I watched a documentary about him that's how I know. He was shite I wouldn't care.

To say they're a total mickey mouse club, always have been, always will be in my eyes, tell me what was remarkable about Everton's league record in 1996?