The football trivia thread

Mac-Toon

Which player was sent off for booting Lawrenson in the face, then shat in his bag just for the craic?

The same man made his teammates play with 10 men as he was apparantly finishing his pint. He turned up 10 minutes in, stumbled about pissed for 75 minutes before banging in the winner in a 1-0 result. Tremendous, tbf.

Not Frank Worthington or someone like that is it?

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which player was sent off for booting Lawrenson in the face, then shat in his bag just for the craic?

The same man made his teammates play with 10 men as he was apparantly finishing his pint. He turned up 10 minutes in, stumbled about pissed for 75 minutes before banging in the winner in a 1-0 result. Tremendous, tbf.

He was often labelled "the best footballer you ever saw".

Played for Reading and Cardiff I think.

Absolutely no idea tbh.

Absolutely no idea tbh.

First names a bird you see at christmas, surname is an enjoyable day of the week.

Hence him playing for Reading and Cardiff. :nah:

Hence him playing for Reading and Cardiff. :lol:

:nah:

Absolutely no idea tbh.

First names a bird you see at christmas, surname is an enjoyable day of the week.

:nah: I bet if I looked it up I still wouldn't know who he is.

Absolutely no idea tbh.

I only know as he was on Football Focus a few month back. Not on the actual sofa, though. I think him and Lawro are still at "loggerheads", so to speak.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Absolutely no idea tbh.

Turkey Saturday

Robin Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday

Robin Friday. When I say he was on Football Focus it wasn't him at the present time, it was footage of him. Might be deed. I divn't kna'.

Absolutely no idea tbh.

I only know as he was on Football Focus a few month back. Not on the actual sofa, though. I think him and Lawro are still at "loggerheads", so to speak.

Wiki says he died in 1990 aged 38?

Lawro is bang out of order if he's exhuming corpses for an argument.

Absolutely no idea tbh.

Only way he'll manage to win. And the only way he'll not be the worst looking one on the sofa.

Absolutely no idea tbh.

Only way he'll manage to win. And the only way he'll not be the worst looking one on the sofa.

He wasn't on the sofa, he was laid out on a wallpapering table next to Lineker.