Amsterdam

Mac-Toon

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never been, want to though but I've heard great things about Eindhoven (think Stevie said it was good too?) and Rotterdam which are both closer than the Dam, if you really dont wanna do te Hague could just go to one of them instead?

Booked into the D/H Hilton for Saturday night....the city looks smart as fuck actually, its home to Queen Beartrix, the Parliament, the EU and UN courts etc etc so am thinking things willbe a bit more pricey than the Damrak ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Went last month with friends and girlfriend. Had a joint to myself of Blueberry Weed in first cafe. Don't think I've ever been that high in my life, completely stitched myself. Left the cafe soon after and an ambulance drove past with its sirens on. Though the sirens weren't the usual two tone 'nee-naw', the low note was staying the same while the high one kept changing. I fucking shit myself, thought I was going insane until a mate turned to me and said that it sounded like the maddest 80s analog synth he had ever heard. Walking around the city afterwards, all i wanted to do was just kneel on the pavement and let people walk by whilst I laughed at absolutely nothing. Great stuff after coming to terms with how insanely fucked I was, really mellow and not at all paranoia-inducing or owt, just a nice chilled high. Spent the rest of the day in the Rembrandt remastered museum and eating loads of waffles.

Edited by ADP

Went last month with friends and girlfriend. Had a joint to myself of Blueberry Weed in first cafe. Don't think I've ever been that high in my life, completely stitched myself. Left the cafe soon after and an ambulance drove past with its sirens on. Though the sirens weren't the usual two tone 'nee-naw', the low note was staying the same while the high one kept changing. I fucking shit myself, thought I was going insane until a mate turned to me and said that it sounded like the maddest 80s analog synth he had ever heard. Walking around the city afterwards, all i wanted to do was just kneel on the pavement and let people walk by whilst I laughed at absolutely nothing. Great stuff after coming to terms with how insanely fucked I was, really mellow and not at all paranoia-inducing or owt, just a nice chilled high. Spent the rest of the day in the Rembrandt remastered museum and eating loads of waffles.

Went in June and had some mushrooms on the first night, bad mistake, walking round I was looking at everyone and they had no faces, it looked like their face had been rubbed out or something off the moomins or something, and everything I touched was made of sponge, maddest 6 hours of my life

Going again a week on monday for 4 nights

Went in June and had some mushrooms on the first night, bad mistake, walking round I was looking at everyone and they had no faces, it looked like their face had been rubbed out or something off the moomins or something, and everything I touched was made of sponge, maddest 6 hours of my life

Should've saved yourself some money and just had a pint by the window of a boozer in your city for the same effect.

;)