Newcastle United 1-3 Manchester City

Christmas Tree

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See I don't think they were as mouthy as they normallly are, Mancs, red or blue have some kind of inbuilt bullshit swagger for some very strange reason. Very up themselves. I almost think some of the City lot are a bit embarressed how they've become the new Chelsea. They were knobs, though, just not as much as they have been in the past, plus the fact that we didn't get 17,000 crowds when we went down would've genuinely surprised some of their more braindead fans, and the 'Where were you?" didn't get the normal airing it used to get. Prefer scousers to be honest.

I wouldn't gan that far. I've never seen a bigger amount of collective tramps as their support yesterday though. I remember when Barton first came he said Mancs are all about image and what they wear and how they look, whereas scousers and geordies are more earthy pisshead types. Well he's wrong, you don't see many scruffy toon fans, we're well dressed and presentable on the whole, them though yesterday like I say, was like 2,800 Paul Calfs. It's no wonder Manchester people are Britain's fattest and most susceptible to heart attacks.

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/tf/Matches.nsf...ulCalfLarge.jpg

I don't think Man City have ever been that mouthy, last time they came here there was only 1,000 of them, that's all they ever used to bring give or take 500 other than that neet Cup game when Keegan came back.

A lot of Mancs are gobshites, doesn't matter how many they bring up, it's the sussed image they like to project. Got no time for them at all, even though they've had decent support in the past, it's the shit patter I can't stand.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
See I don't think they were as mouthy as they normallly are, Mancs, red or blue have some kind of inbuilt bullshit swagger for some very strange reason. Very up themselves. I almost think some of the City lot are a bit embarressed how they've become the new Chelsea. They were knobs, though, just not as much as they have been in the past, plus the fact that we didn't get 17,000 crowds when we went down would've genuinely surprised some of their more braindead fans, and the 'Where were you?" didn't get the normal airing it used to get. Prefer scousers to be honest.

I wouldn't gan that far. I've never seen a bigger amount of collective tramps as their support yesterday though. I remember when Barton first came he said Mancs are all about image and what they wear and how they look, whereas scousers and geordies are more earthy pisshead types. Well he's wrong, you don't see many scruffy toon fans, we're well dressed and presentable on the whole, them though yesterday like I say, was like 2,800 Paul Calfs. It's no wonder Manchester people are Britain's fattest and most susceptible to heart attacks.

I don't think Man City have ever been that mouthy, last time they came here there was only 1,000 of them, that's all they ever used to bring give or take 500 other than that neet Cup game when Keegan came back.

A lot of Mancs are gobshites, doesn't matter how many they bring up, it's the sussed image they like to project. Got no time for them at all, even though they've had decent support in the past, it's the shit patter I can't stand.

I love the accent though, listen to the way he says website here pmsl :lol:

Nice wun.

Proves that in football, and in life, money can buy you success, but not class.

Thought Newcastle were excellent yesterday like, we deserved to win imo. Routledge was tremendous definitely his best game in the Premiership, he got down the line and wasn't frightened of Kolarov who's a good player. I missed the first 2 goals was just buying me £1.70 bottle of water as Tevez made it 0-2. I think obviously we played well but see even the best teams (and they're not one of those), they go 1-0 and 2-0 up away from home, and they just sit in and say well howay then lets see what you can do. So the amount of possession we had is partly attributable to that.

Thought Nolan was poor yesterday, looked like he'd had a good christmas, and once again Jonas was fuckin wank. I hate slagging our players but there's nee end product from him, and when he does get the ball in it's a hit and hope in to the box. Barton had a decent game, but for me I thought Andy Carroll was absolutely immense, he's getting better and better, if he keeps this up, in a year or two he'll be the first name down on the team sheet for England. He bullied their centre halfs, held it up magnificently and won nearly everything in the air. What a player he's going to be and I never thought I'd say that 18 month ago. Anyway 1-3, it was never a 1-3, we played well and we're a canny side at times. The ref was all them though "Chris Foy" every 50/50 went their way.

A word about Man City's shit support. What a bunch of mouthy cunts, and the kid that got knocked sparko on Pink Lane deserved it and I don't condone football violence but singing "Newcastle's a shithole" after we've lost 3-1 at home the kid has a death wish. Another thing about them as well, what a bunch of scruffy tramps, ugly, fat bastards who clearly dress their kids in Matalan, Paul Calf truly is the classic Citeh fan. Man Utd fans have more class, it's like the difference between geordies and mackems. Still laughing at Newcastle's a shithole, Manchester is a grotty industrial wankhole, you can see their buildings are stained in the industrial revolution, the most classic building in Manchester is their "town hall", and it's fuckin wank, Wallsend town hall has more appeal. Where's your Grey Street, where's your Grainger Town you fuckin total manc cunts? Tramps. I hope these Arabs fuck them off, they have a team worth £400m and still can't sell out, absolutely mickey mouse club, we'll ALWAYS be better supported and a bigger club than them scruffs.

If had more quality in the side our domination of the 2nd half would have resulted in a win.

Btw Proper football poster of the year jinx with you prediction of the result. :rolleyes::lol:

Ben Arfa might've made a difference. Would love to see him alongside Carroll.

That could be an awsome pairing, especially as Ben Arfa would also have the freedom to drop back a bit and create as well as being off Carroll's shoulder, but we've never had the chance to see thanks to fucking De jong.

I honestly think Ben Arfa would have got us 2 or 3 more wins at home because he was made for those games, the ones where we're not in good form or struglling to break down stubborn negative teams, he would provide that moment of magic, or just do something to lift the crowd and his team and get us going.

Ben Arfa might've made a difference. Would love to see him alongside Carroll.

That could be an awsome pairing, especially as Ben Arfa would also have the freedom to drop back a bit and create as well as being off Carroll's shoulder, but we've never had the chance to see thanks to fucking De jong.

I honestly think Ben Arfa would have got us 2 or 3 more wins at home because he was made for those games, the ones where we're not in good form or struglling to break down stubborn negative teams, he would provide that moment of magic, or just do something to lift the crowd and his team and get us going.

I agree, he would have turned one or two of those home games for us no doubt.

Where was Sherla yesterday, is he banned or injured or just dropped? Was surprised to see Best picked from nowhere ahead of him on the bench.

He was doubtful with injury i think leading up to the match, so i'm guessing he missed out. One good thing with Pardue coming in is he's seen two sub appearances from Ranger which may well jump him ahead of Shola in the queue to partner Carroll. He deserves a crack because Shola has gone right back to not giving a toss when he plays and has been woeful recently.

Tha said, when we play the mackems away, he'd be in my team every time! Its the only game he gets properly up for and always looks like he'll score and if we get a pen he could take it in his sleep he's so laid back about it despite the pressure. Then drop him straightaway after!

Not sticking up for Shola but I don't think he's been fit since the first few games of the season. He's always fucking injured like. How he got another contract is beyond me. Ridiculous.

Where was Sherla yesterday, is he banned or injured or just dropped? Was surprised to see Best picked from nowhere ahead of him on the bench.

He was doubtful with injury i think leading up to the match, so i'm guessing he missed out. One good thing with Pardue coming in is he's seen two sub appearances from Ranger which may well jump him ahead of Shola in the queue to partner Carroll. He deserves a crack because Shola has gone right back to not giving a toss when he plays and has been woeful recently.

Tha said, when we play the mackems away, he'd be in my team every time! Its the only game he gets properly up for and always looks like he'll score and if we get a pen he could take it in his sleep he's so laid back about it despite the pressure. Then drop him straightaway after!

Yeah, he's been wank recently. Less than two months since his performance of the year, hopefully he's got his 2011 one planned for the middle of January.

Not sticking up for Shola but I don't think he's been fit since the first few games of the season. He's always fucking injured like. How he got another contract is beyond me. Ridiculous.

Was about to say the same. He's looked fucked recently and had to be subbed every game. His hips must be bollixed again.

See that Steve Brenner who writes for The Sun is talking shit on Twitter. Have a read of The Sun report on the match, is that fucka a manc or what I always presumed he was geordie.

Published: 26 Dec 2010

Add a comment Add a comment (41)

ANYONE doubting Carlos Tevez's commitment to the Manchester City cause should grab a DVD of this display.

The little Argentine's future is hardly crystal clear - even though he withdrew his transfer request last week.

Nothing is straightforward in the blue half of Manchester these days.

But when he plays like this, when he runs his heart out and, at times, carries the City charge on his own, he is different class.

His celebration after scoring the first of a brace, which sent the Blue Mooners up to second, said it all.

Arms aloft, punching the air in delirious delight.

This was a bloke who looked rather happy with his lot right now, not one desperate to quit football and head for the hills. He was superb at St James' Park, covering every blade of grass, snapping, snarling, running down lost causes, producing lovely pieces of magic.

He scored two and made one. He was everywhere.

You get the feeling if the boys from Eastlands are going to make waves this term, Tevez will be key.

This win wasn't just about the City skipper, though.

Roberto Mancini's midfield was superb with Nigel de Jong and James Milner outstanding.

The centre-half pairing of Vincent Kompany and Joleon Lescott were equally as impressive.

Mind you, the Toon defence handed out a festive gift to Gareth Barry after just 73 seconds when Tim Krul's awful clearance helped Tevez tee the England man up.

Three minutes later, Tevez latched on to a Chiek Tiote error, exchanged passes with the excellent Milner and the former Newcastle man replied with a peach of a cross.

He laid the ball right into the Argentine's path and his first-touch finish was deadly.

Alan Pardew's men couldn't cope in midfield with Tiote and Joey Barton not up to their usual best.

The long balls up to Andy Carroll failed to do the trick, with City playing all the slick stuff.

England new boy Carroll was not at his best and headed straight at Joe Hart just two minutes after Tevez's had fired City two up with a chance he normally would have buried.

It was only until the Toon hitman pulled one back with 18 minutes left did the Geordies really spark into life.

Suddenly, a game which looked totally gone, seemed open once again.

Pards' men threw the kitchen sink at City and if Kevin Nolan's luck had been in, he would have stabbed in from close range rather than screw a shot just wide.

But, just when it looked like Mancini's one-year anniversary as City chief could have a sour ending, up popped Tevez to seal it once and for all. Yes his shot took a wicked deflection off Fabricio Coloccini. But his link-up play with sub Adam Johnson, and jinking run was superb.

Mancini admitted: "Everything is finished with Carlos. We are all just focusing on the season and he is as focused as all of us.

Advertisement

Click to learn more... Quantcast

"I was impressed with his performance, but I like the way all the team played. It was very important after the Everton defeat."

Pards, who helped introduce Tevez to English football at West Ham, added: "He was on his game. I know what a big player he can be for City but we perhaps gave him too much room for the third goal.

"City have great quality but it's not all about that. You need luck, too, but they still have a lot to do to win the title. It's never easy the first time."

If City can replicate this kind of form at home, don't bet against the title sitting in Tevez's arms come May.

DREAM TEAM RATINGS

SUN STAR MAN - CARLOS TEVEZ (MAN CITY)

NEWCASTLE: Krul 5, Simpson 6, S Taylor 6, Coloccini 5, Enrique 5, Routledge 5 (Ranger 6), Barton 6, Tiote 5, Gutierrez 6, Nolan 6, Carroll 6. Subs not used: Harper, Williamson, Guthrie, Perch, Smith, Best. Booked: Nolan.

MAN CITY: Hart 6, Boateng 6, Lescott 8, Kompany 8, Kolarov 7, Barry 8, De Jong 8, Milner 8, Y Toure 6 (Vieira 6), Silva 6 (A Johnson 6), Tevez 9 (Balotelli 6). Subs not used: Given, Richards, Zabaleta, Jo. Booked: Silva, Lescott, Hart, Balotelli, A Johnson.

REF: C Foy 6

Is it just me or is this a pathetic piece of journalism. Milner put the only good ball in he's ever put in and did fuck all else he gets 8 Carroll gets 6. Media are mugs really are.

Steve Leazeslad

@SunSteveBrenner Steve, what game were you watching??? You've given Carroll a 6, and Tevez a 9, AC was the best player on the park pal about 6 hours ago via web in reply to SunSteveBrenner

This mug...

@Leazeslad I didn't think AC was that great yesterday. Decent enough but Tevez the man for me. Maybe 7 instead of 6 but that's it.. about 2 hours ago via Twittelator in reply to Leazeslad

Whos' he fuckin kidding? 6/10??? Carroll was an international centre forward yesterday, a divvint naa what game he was watching but it wasn't the same one as me. Even Ryder gave Carroll 9s in the Chronicle the neet.

If I remember rightly, Brenner is a Manc.

Is he??? That explains it then, I've stopped short of abusing him, but that report isn't worth the steam off my piss. Disgustingly biased account.

Carroll had more attempts on goal yesterday than any other player in the premier league since august 2006.

6 out of 10? Wanker.

And scored one.

Good point. That was probably the worst statistic to use to describe how good Carroll is :lol: