Liverpool

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plot lost...

Sorry just had bottles of cider (Maginers pear cider by the way not Gazza stuff)

Maginers (sic) like that's classy! :)

I've been at the forefront, asking for this dribbling spastic to be banned; however, I think that'd rob us of much needed comic relief. Seriously, the kid is without a doubt the most classless, gormless, clueless person on here.

seek help

Fucking hell mate its the first I've drunk since new years eve

so young to have such an illustrious comedy career =D

I'm new on the block I'm more into writing gags at the moment. Done a few a gigs on the boats. Cant write me jokes on here in case they get rippped.

Liar.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I'm far more bored of this lad than I ever was of Kevin. He literally has nothing to say. J69 bless him, made a brilliant point this morning, if you've got fuck all to say, say fuck all, and it's a good philosophy imo.

are you banned from the liverpool forums or something? you seem to spend an awful lot of time here, and we don't want you either

How could I get banned from me own forum you prick. Anyway have a go at Liverpool by all means. At least your sticking to the subject. People dont like tossers like you on here who fuck up threads. Dont speak for 10% of player haters as well you tit. I come on this thread to give advice and end up with a hail of abuse. Says a lot about geordies hey mate?

I have no idea either buddy, tried everything :)

I joke, i joke.

I'm far more bored of this lad than I ever was of Kevin. He literally has nothing to say. J69 bless him, made a brilliant point this morning, if you've got fuck all to say, say fuck all, and it's a good philosophy imo.

Thanks stevie :)

seek help

Fucking hell mate its the first I've drunk since new years eve

so young to have such an illustrious comedy career =D

I'm new on the block I'm more into writing gags at the moment. Done a few a gigs on the boats. Cant write me jokes on here in case they get rippped.

I wouldn't worry about that. If your material here is anything to go by.