Post a picture of something shit on Wearside

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

It depends on what you would class as a 'better' city

Newcastle has by far more 'attractions' and has had a lot more money invested into the place over the years. However Newcastle is full of people from all owa the country, and full of foreigners.

At least in Sunderland it is full of people from Sunderland.

Yes there are some shitholes. But the likes of Pennywell and Silky are no worse that the likes of Byker and Benwell.

I tell you what... why don't you put on your xxxxl barcode top and take a walk through Hendon on Sunday and tell them how shite their area is.... See how far you get

:)

I would say Hackney is pretty bad but I still reckon London is a better place than Sunderland.

Newcastle has by far more 'attractions' and has had a lot more money invested into the place over the years. However Newcastle is full of people from all owa the country, and full of foreigners.

Yes there are some shitholes. But the likes of Pennywell and Silky are no worse that the likes of Byker and Benwell.

I tell you what... why don't you put on your xxxxl barcode top and take a walk through Hendon on Sunday and tell them how shite their area is.... See how far you get

Yes they are.

How the fuck is Newcastle full of foreigners? The last census, 96% of the population was born in the UK.

When I used to work in Sunderland, in the winter I'd wear my toon hat walking through Sunderland every day, partly cos I was a mug, and partly to see if I'd ever get a reaction, the worst I ever got was "mag coont" off a 15 year old with 10 of his pals. So I used to get from Sunderland Station to "Doxey" with fuck all abuse every day.

Confirms to me the violent, insular, and frankly racist attitude of the inhabitants of Sunderland. Well done.

You're really helping smash the stereotypical view of Sunderland being full of BNP supporters :)

I find their use of the word Mackem genuinely bizarre given its history, especially when it's used out of context. A Mackem was originally just someone from the shipbuilding areas of Sunderland but it's been extended to cover everyone who falls within the everchanging catchment areas of Sunderland (it seems to move to include just the city, satellite towns such as Washington and the whole of County Durham on the whim of the person using it). What happened to the good old days when Geordie meant anyone from the North East of England, eh?

It's the Wearside equivilant of black people reclaiming the N word.

The thing that annoys me most about the SMB is the bit where they claim to be "County Durham's team" - it takes the piss out of people in the south of the county as well as places like Stanley and Consett and much more offensively South Tyneside and Gateshead.

For this reason alone I'd love to see a tactictal nuclear weapon used on the cunts.

Even Durham city is at least 50% Newcastle, probably more though. They claim it 'belongs' to Sunderland based on old county boundaries, but football has never worked like that, miners tended to support the team from the city they could most easily get to, which of course was Newcastle. Still is, given it's linked by a high speed rail line and a motorway.

You're really helping smash the stereotypical view of Sunderland being full of BNP supporters :)

I once saw two blokes, one of which was wearing a Sunderland shirt, standing on the central reservation of Wessington Way holding a massive BNP flag. Oh, the temptation to mow them down :icon_lol:

Nice one, nice one Sunderland.

That advert :) and the most impressive thing about it was a shot outside of a little Debenhams in the Galleries or whatever it's called.

What happened to the good old days when Geordie meant anyone from the North East of England, eh?

They really hate it when the older ones mention the 73 DVD and the "Geordie" chants.

That advert :) and the most impressive thing about it was a shot outside of a little Debenhams in the Galleries or whatever it's called.

Pure (unintentional) comedy genius.

What happened to the good old days when Geordie meant anyone from the North East of England, eh?

They really hate it when the older ones mention the 73 DVD and the "Geordie" chants.

I can see why like, I hate looking at toon vids in the 80s with us singing you'll never walk alone, even though on its' own merits I like the song.

They had a thread titled Who'd be a Geordie on the SMB slagging off Newcastle. It took a whole half a dozen posts before it descended into this. :)

Didn't it include lots of shots of Quinn standing around with a football under his arm looking into the camera like a dog that's just been shown a card trick? :icon_lol:

Didn't it include lots of shots of Quinn standing around with a football under his arm looking into the camera like a dog that's just been shown a card trick? :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: I think it did, aye. It must be on youtube, or maybe not.

They had a thread titled Who'd be a Geordie on the SMB slagging off Newcastle. It took a whole half a dozen posts before it descended into this. :)

That's amazing.

Some Mackem Bits - Stadium of Shite, 16/Jan/11. 12:00 (noon)

Voice 1 - Coom on Sunlin gerrin to tha Geordie Bastids!

Voice 2 - Hoo man, I'm a Geordie less of that patter mate

Voice 1 - If you're a Geordie why innit ya in thee away end than

Voice 2 - Because I'm Sunlin

Voice 1 - I thought ya said ya was a Geordie

Voice 2 - I am a Geordie

Voice 1 - I thought ya said ya was Sunlin

Voice 2 - I am Sunlin

Voice 1 - (confused - goes quiet)

After an interval ….

Voice 3 - Coom on Sunlin gerrin to tha Geordie Bastids!

Voice 1 - Hoo man, I'm a Geordie less of that patter mate

Voice 3 - If you're a Geordie why innit ya in thee away end than

Voice 2 - Because I'm Sunlin

Voice 3 - I thought ya said ya was a Geordie

Voice 2 - I am a Geordie

Voice 3 - I thought ya said ya was Sunlin

Voice 2 - I am Sunlin

Voice 3 - (confused - goes quiet)

Someone has written this:

I saw several references to overweight and fat so i thought i'd look it up.

Funnily enough they take their stats from an online poll about Premiership fans, as we know how easy they are to get the results you want , i decided to look up the NHS official stats.

Sorry lads, our gravy stained Greggs lovin shitback neighbours knock us down to a lowly 6th place.

If anyone is registered can they point out to this mackem illiterate that they have read the chart they have posted incorrectly. Sunderland are placed sixth alphabetically, the chart is colour-coded and clearly shows what Stevie has said all along, that people from Sunderland are more obese than people from Newcastle. :)

Edit: he's deleted his attachment. :icon_lol:

Edited by Renton

Someone has written this:

I saw several references to overweight and fat so i thought i'd look it up.

Funnily enough they take their stats from an online poll about Premiership fans, as we know how easy they are to get the results you want , i decided to look up the NHS official stats.

Sorry lads, our gravy stained Greggs lovin shitback neighbours knock us down to a lowly 6th place.

If anyone is registered can they point out to this mackem illiterate that they have read the chart they have posted incorrectly. Sunderland are placed sixth alphabetically, the chart is colour-coded and clearly shows what Stevie has said all along, that people from Sunderland are more obese than people from Newcastle. :icon_lol:

PMSL :( :( :nufc::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :):icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Was just gonna post that. I can't breathe at HOW dense they are. Newcastle is low for obesity, Sunderland is high and they put it up, that we're number 2 in the country. Number 1 is NORTHUMBERLAND, and the map is numbered geographically, yet the map shows we're skinny cunts and they're fat cunts :( pmsl that's hilarious, how stupid are some people? If someone was that dense on here they'd be reminded about it in three years time. This is the map they used. Make it bigger.

fat-map_49088a.jpg

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club